Republican Clown Marjorie Taylor Greene Does Her Best to Unite Democrats and Republicans With "Demented Nonsense"

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who cares what these ass-clowns have to say? 

It's an assortment of takes from politicians, pollsters, and pundits in the Politicians, Polls, and Pundits forum. Take the forum title up with a mod, or feel free to add the opinions of any other politicians, pollsters, or pundits you feel are relevant. 

34 minutes ago, 716er said:

Not sure about that, but she's certainly in the basket of deplorables Hillary famously referenced.

This is  so weird. 

You rightly point out the insanity of the Holocaust reference by a congressional newbie yet reveal your own bigotry by carrying water for a former first person and senator who trashed 40m citizens with phrases most commonly heard in  in 3rd world countries just before the ethnic/religious cleansing begins. 

The internet like Dodgeball doesn’t build character, it reveals it.

We get this type of nuttiness because people like Hillaria Clinton is considered a crackerjack gal and totally presidential.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The night is young...time will tell...I have not heard anything about vaccine logos for employees...That’s not to say that it couldn’t happen down the road...our overlords are adamant about getting everyone vaccinated...we should all be praying she stays wrong on this...

However, I have heard about passports, and am not too thrilled about it...I think it’s a bit of an over reach for something that’s not that serious imo...

At this point, though, I don’t trust a damn word from anybody...Nothing but lies and censorship to this point...unfortunate, but too many things just seem a little shady for my liking...

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

a former first person and senator who trashed 40m citizens with phrases most commonly heard in  in 3rd world countries just before the ethnic/religious cleansing begins. 

"Basket of deplorables"

Man up, kitty. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:59 AM, JaCrispy said:

The night is young...time will tell...I have not heard anything about vaccine logos for employees...That’s not to say that it couldn’t happen down the road...our overlords are adamant about getting everyone vaccinated...we should all be praying she stays wrong on this...

However, I have heard about passports, and am not too thrilled about it...I think it’s a bit of an over reach for something that’s not that serious imo...

At this point, though, I don’t trust a damn word from anybody...Nothing but lies and censorship to this point...unfortunate, but too many things just seem a little shady for my liking...

GQP = must have id to vote

Also GQP = no need to show id to buy guns

And more GQP = no need to have proof of vaccination

Party of Hypocrisy

Edited by BillStime