Sean McDermott OTAs press conference 5/25

8 minutes ago, hjnick said:

I think that's a pretty big leap just because Diggs isn't at OTA's.  Didn't he miss previous OTA's in prior years?  I thought I read that somewhere... so it's normal for him.

I think you just fell into a Sar Chasm

20 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

That selfish Stefon Diggs is starting rear his ugly head...

Expect a hold out for a $200M contract soon. 

😁

You're a Bad Man (tm)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I say cut Star and Addison. Use that money and trade for Julio Jones. Try to get Short and Geno Atkins on one year deals. Julio said he wants to win on a team with a good QB. Rework his contract with upfront money. Boogie/Groot/DJ can take Addison reps. 

Clearly you have not looked at their contracts.  The $2 mill saved from cutting both of them post June 1 will not be enough to get anyone.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I look forward to the day when NFL press conferences aren’t a balance between football talk and vaccination questions.

You’re telling me.

“Coach, what do the players think about the vaccine on track to receive full FDA approval soon?   How many players have laminated their vaccine card?”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I look forward to the day when NFL press conferences aren’t a balance between football talk and vaccination questions.

Me too. One thing that would be a big help is.....oh, never mind. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he say or did anyone ask him if Emmanuel Sanders is there or plans to arrive?

Or Cole Beasley?

I didn’t hear anything about Sanders. 

Cole Beasley is there because he made the point about Cole being able to get treatment in the facility… it was after someone asked about the Diggs/Beasley injuries in the playoffs. 

33 minutes ago, Negan said:

Can we cut Star now and bring in Short?

They play two different positions. Star is the only potentially legit 1T option we have, and he probably knows it.

McDermott shouldn't be surprised that he finds himself "concerned" about meeting vaccination thresholds. The types of people he's seemed to tend to bring in during his tenure are also the ones most likely to have vaccine hesitancy.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Disappointed to hear Star not show up. Is he really all in with team?  I wonder what kind of shape he is in..

I have no issue with Diggs. He has earned our trust in my opinion. 

I remember years ago when Hughes wasn't at voluntary camp and fans were saying he wasn't committed and ripped him.

Then it was later revealed he was getting married.  

We don't know why Star isn't there but it's a reach to automatically say he's not committed.

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They play two different positions. Star is the only potentially legit 1T option we have, and he probably knows it.

McDermott shouldn't be surprised that he finds himself "concerned" about meeting vaccination thresholds. The types of people he's seemed to tend to bring in during his tenure are also the ones most likely to have vaccine hesitancy.

Giuseppe, very strange thing to say.  You're judging people you don't know or met.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What does this even mean...?

The man himself is vaccinated, but the qualities in people that he values tell you that they're the type that are hesitant to get vaccinated?

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Care to elaborate on that one?  Just FYI, I got the jab the second I could. I’m more interested in the conversation regarding the kind of people that have been brought in to the team and how that reflects their thoughts on the vaccine

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Really?  Please explain...

23 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What sn odd thing to say. What's your reasoning behind this?

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

***** whoever asked the question "is Josh Allen vaccinated?..."💩

42 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Me too, hopefully it doesn't turn into only vaccine questions💩

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Is Josh at OTA’s? His GF posted on Instagram about being at the Monaco Grand Prix, so I assumed Josh was with her not realizing OTA’s were the very next day. That would be a wild turnaround if he was. Or a wild expense to send your GF for the weekend with her friends and not go too. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

Is Josh at OTA’s? His GF posted on Instagram about being at the Monaco Grand Prix, so I assumed Josh was with her not realizing OTA’s were the very next day. That would be a wild turnaround if he was. Or a wild expense to send your GF for the weekend with her friends and not go too. 

Yes he’s there