Gov Murphy: Jets-Giants can have full attendance this fall

70,000 Bridge-and-tunnel chuds will once again be allowed to pack into one place, either pretending they're a jet airplane in the stands or drunkenly demanding that women take their tops off in the concourse.

A great day for humanity.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're free to come and boo us in person again.

LOL. Gase was lucky last year fans weren't allowed given the year they had. When it comes to stuff like this both NY and NJ are usually on the same page. I would imagine Cuomo will do the same for the Bills and allow a full attendance. At least Bills fans will be showing up and cheering unlike the fans in NJ.

Edited by Greg S
added word
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

you’re the one darn it.  I have to keep using Scott towels.  Now my leg hurts.

TP is so last year. I thought people were hoarding gasoline now.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Will they notice a difference?

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

Of course - Booing fans were kept out last year and were a lot more vocal than cheering fans so overall it will be detrimental to a team trying to start new HC and QB (but not as detrimental as have G👀se as HC).

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

TP is so last year. I thought people were hoarding gasoline now.

They have upgraded the danger zone.  If your house is toilet papered it is not a big deal but that gasoline can be used for Molotov cocktails.

Edited by Limeaid

10 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Wouldn’t hold your breath with the sex predator calling the shots 

NY and NJ usually follow each other on stuff like this so I think Cuomo will do the same for the Bills. Murphy also said no masks required, no social distancing ( how could you with 80,000 in the stadium) and they won't require proof of vaccine. NJ is really trusting people to do the right thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I was wondering why there were no garbage bags available, at the Supermarket!

I saw that in the news that people were putting gasoline in garbage bags. How dumb can people really be. 

• Like (+1) 1