Bills Voluntary OTAs Phase 3

On 5/26/2021 at 11:51 AM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Epenesa has zero experience in coverage, while his burst and straight line speed have improved I doubt his agility and COD skills are up to OLB par. 

I can’t see a position change; having him cut 25 pounds in hopes they can mold him into a passrusher who has both natural strength and some newly found BUST (emphasis mine) seems much more likely. 

Cover 1 did a phenomenal analysis on his development, Epenesa isn’t the player he was in college, he legitimately has some speed rush potential now.

That's a cynical slip of the keyboard, all right.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I was until I just got in an accident after dropping him off.

Josh pulled in next to us and dawkins was walking away

@Not at the table Karlos - Glad to hear all parties are ok. Are you saying you dropped Sanders off at the testing site and Josh and Dion were at the testing site too? 

PS - Not trying to turn this into a covid vaccine thread, as we have far too many of those that end up going off the rails, but just trying to understand your post better. I figured they tested at the facility and not a separate site, but I could be misunderstanding you. 

Edited by TheProcess

30 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

@Not at the table Karlos - Glad to hear all parties are ok. Are you saying you dropped Sanders off at the testing site and Josh and Dion were at the testing site too? 

PS - Not trying to turn this into a covid vaccine thread, as we have far to many of those that end up going off the rails, but just trying to understand your post better. I figured they tested at the facility and not a separate site, but I could be misunderstanding you. 

Just going to say they were in the parking lot walking in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1