Bills Voluntary OTAs Phase 3

16 minutes ago, The_Ripster said:

You don't punch team mates, man. Push, wrestle, grab whatever. Throwing a fist tho, now that's different, and they are WAY more invested in Epenesa than Feliciano.

Plus they got Lamp and Hart in the chamber and Feliciano got man handled by Chris Jones vs the Chiefs last season. Plus Feliciano's contract doubles in 22, 23? 

Pretty obvious if he wants to turn his team mates into punch bags during OTA's he can pack his bags.

Omg he was being serious

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Sweeney

He gets it done, but he just looks so freakin' awkward to me for some reason.

Whoa!  Would love to be a fly on the wall for all that

In case the link doesn't take you there, they start talking to Mongo at about 2:41.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Billsflyer12 said:

Is there some unwritten rule I’m unaware of that would have caused fight?

Sounds like the DL aren’t supposed to be jumping up and batting balls or trying to catch them and Mongo didn’t like it.

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Sounds like the DL aren’t supposed to be jumping up and batting balls or trying to catch them and Mongo didn’t like it.

Not doubting you but where does this info come from?

I mean if Josh is throwing a ball that the DL can jump up and get, that's setting up an artificial practice situation if they refrain, not sure that's a good idea

Edit: from Marcel L-J?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not doubting you but where does this info come from?

I mean if Josh is throwing a ball that the DL can jump up and get, that's setting up an artificial practice situation if they refrain, not sure that's a good idea

Might be one of those practice exercises where they let Josh throw the pass even if the DL would of gotten to him so the DBs and WRs still get in a full rep.

40 minutes ago, The_Ripster said:

You don't punch team mates, man. Push, wrestle, grab whatever. Throwing a fist tho, now that's different, and they are WAY more invested in Epenesa than Feliciano.

Plus they got Lamp and Hart in the chamber and Feliciano got man handled by Chris Jones vs the Chiefs last season. Plus Feliciano's contract doubles in 22, 23? 

Pretty obvious if he wants to turn his team mates into punch bags during OTA's he can pack his bags.

No. 

17 minutes ago, Process said:

Omg he was being serious

I don't see why you guys are so pressed?

He isn't some pro-bowl caliber vet. He's got ONE 16/16 season under his belt. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FeliJo00.htm

Just some average guard with a soft side that did some nice run blocking for us and now he's punching our 2nd round picks during OTA's.