Bills Voluntary OTAs Phase 3

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh man, I can't believe he put on all that weight. It was obvious from instagram pics and no further information that he was bulking up big time, and working out is a bad idea for running backs.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The_Ripster said:

Usually its a big name star WR vs a DB... not a swing lineman who was the best option last year VS an unproven 2nd round pick.

I feel like Feliciano is childish for this man. Why hurt the confidence of a player who needs to grow? AJ doesn't need "to be put in his place" for making a good play.
And whats the media saying "the beef is squashed", how do we even know that?

https://www.bleachernation.com/bears/2020/10/11/dont-punch-your-teammates-michael-thomas-will-be-benched-by-saints-tomorrow-night/

As far as I'm concerned Felicano ain't Mike Thomas. And if Mike Thomas gets benched when he is a clear number one on his teams' roster, what happens to a player in training camp who might end up being the 2nd, 3rd best option by the start of the season?  

Beane brought in a tonne of talent (physically/metaphorically) to test him for his spot so he shouldn't be doing bonehead stunts like this.

Ripster, this happens all the time around the league.  It’s not just training camp.  He cooled off and I’m sure McD or Daboll talked to him.  If Epenesa’s ego is that fragile that he will lose confidence in himself, he doesn’t belong in the NFL.   I seriously doubt he cared 20 minutes later.

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I still haven’t forgiven you for letting Pat Williams walk.

"It was hot garbage, and I told them so," Williams said. "I
told them, 'Don't worry about it. I'm just going to play this out
and do whatever."

We don't need that kind of attitude. I promise you he wont amount to anything in this league.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Oh man, I can't believe he put on all that weight. It was obvious from instagram pics and no further information that he was bulking up big time, and working out is a bad idea for running backs.

I had assumed that he was getting leaner and stronger which should make him faster and less injury prone if he’s better conditioned. I never understood that it would be looked at as a negative 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

"It was hot garbage, and I told them so," Williams said. "I
told them, 'Don't worry about it. I'm just going to play this out
and do whatever."

We don't need that kind of attitude. I promise you he wont amount to anything in this league.

You better hope Tim Anderson and Ron Edwards works out.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love it. Hes going to do what works. 

RocknesAra - wow.  Dude must have an alias on this board

On 5/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, Steptide said:

If he did, it was intentional. He posts his workouts on Instagram quite frequently 

I'm wondering about that. 

D-dawk just posted a video of a bike ride with EJ Manuel and another guy who seems to be a health and fitness trainer in Miami.  Both of them are shirtless, but Dawkins is wearing a black jacket that looks sweat-inducing. 

Now it could be a cooling jacket designed to help him stay cool, or it could be a jacket designed to help him sweat some weight off so he "makes weight" and doesn't get fined on Tuesday.

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

D-dawk just posted a video of a bike ride with EJ Manuel and another guy who seems to be a health and fitness trainer in Miami.  Both of them are shirtless, but Dawkins is wearing a black jacket that looks sweat-inducing. 

Now it could be a cooling jacket designed to help him stay cool, or it could be a jacket designed to help him sweat some weight off so he "makes weight" and doesn't get fined on Tuesday.

Link?

IMO, it doesn’t matter if he’s 10 pounds over or under, can he keep up? (Endurance) 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Link?

IMO, it doesn’t matter if he’s 10 pounds over or under, can he keep up? (Endurance) 

Spencer Brown looks like he could run a marathon.

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills Voluntary OTAs Phase 3
  • 2 weeks later...

On 5/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, BillsFan4 said:

Looks like Dion Dawkins put on weight.

On 5/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, machine gun kelly said:

At this point Humpty Dumpty looks thinner than Dawkins.  

On 5/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, Steptide said:

If he did, it was intentional. He posts his workouts on Instagram quite frequently 

I think we have the answer here: Dawkins weight gain was NOT intentional or something the team wants him to do and the team wants him to take (at least some of it)  off.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jerzeystar/2606094638141954515/

Dawkins is wearing a black jacket  with a Bills logo that (I hope not!) looks designed to make you sweat more OR is some kind of cooling or weight vest designed to make you burn more calories.  In one of the video clips Dawkins is heard saying "Gotta get that weight off" and "Getitoffgetitoffgetitofshkii!"

These are videos posted on his Instagram Story so the link above will stop working after a bit.

If anyone knows how to pull videos off instagram stories, please PM me - I find all kinds of interesting stuff there I'd prefer to share as video

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think we have the answer here: Dawkins weight gain was NOT intentional or something the team wants him to do and the team wants him to take (at least some of it)  off.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jerzeystar/2606094638141954515/

Dawkins is wearing a black jacket  with a Bills logo that (I hope not!) looks designed to make you sweat more OR is some kind of cooling or weight vest designed to make you burn more calories.  In one of the video clips Dawkins is heard saying "Gotta get that weight off" and "Getitoffgetitoffgetitofshkii!"

These are videos posted on his Instagram Story so the link above will stop working after a bit.

If anyone knows how to pull videos off instagram stories, please PM me - I find all kinds of interesting stuff there I'd prefer to share as video

Talk to you’re grandkids old man fan. 😏🤔😂🏈🏋️♀️  Sorry, being a little snarky as you can take it.  I’ll ask my oldest son Chand as he is as Belicheat says into the Instasnapface stuff.  He may know.  You know those damn kids.

I am proudly a non social media person except this site if this is considered social media.  My friends get ticked at me, and my response is always if I want to talk to you I’ll call, text, or email you, or god forbid write you a letter, and you can do the same as I’ll always respond.

• Like (+1) 1