Josh Allen Year 3 - Mix Tape

I stumbled across this Josh Allen video mix today. It was from January 21, so may have already been shown here before. I did a quick search and couldn’t find it at least. It’s worth it to watch again anyways. Nicely done though and got me pumped. Got some Eminem in there for good measure as well. 

Man, watching this kid chuck the ball all over the field with absolute ease is something truly special to watch! 

The season can’t get here soon enough and I’m so excited to see if Josh takes another huge leap. If he does.....oh my sweet baby Jesus. 

• Like (+1) 6

This just goes from one play to the next, cutting out the commentary from game announcers. But man there are a hell of a lot of plays in this. Loved it! Some real magic trick plays and some pretty ugly ones too. Truly amazing how many big plays there were last year.

2 hours ago, Rockinon said:

This just goes from one play to the next, cutting out the commentary from game announcers. But man there are a hell of a lot of plays in this. Loved it! Some real magic trick plays and some pretty ugly ones too. Truly amazing how many big plays there were last year.

I loved the Seattle game re-plays. I live in Seattle and had a big outdoor party at the house for it (socially distancing of course). Forgot about some of the big plays in that game. Had a few other Bills buddies with me and man we were rubbing it in. Great time! 

Edited by Maynard

5 hours ago, klos63 said:

I've been watching his highlights and game highlights on Youtube quite a bit recently. He's quite a remarkable QB.  I'm like you, can't wait for the season to start.

Indeed! Totally had forgotten about some of those big plays too. His arm and the ability to escape the pocket are somewhat magical. He hasn’t even hit his ceiling yet... 

I think Josh absolutely takes another big step IF the guys around him play better. John Brown being injured most of last year (all of it?) really hurt Josh's ceiling throughout the season. By the playoffs every receiver was truly beat-up to the point of seriously hindered ability. With the top four healthy, we should absolutely destroy opponents. Having said that, I'm really concerned with how he can play vs. the Stealers and Washington. Last time we played the Stealers the defense really impressed me and they did this without their starting LBs. I can't imagine what they look like when healthy. The Washington Defense is on par with the Stealers. If those defenses are healthy when we play them, I can't imagine any offense having an easy time of it. Having just said that, I still think we beat both teams and think Allen finds a way to score.... They both should be outstanding games to watch.  Maybe our defense comes to the aid f our offense or perhaps our special teams? Give us some nice fieldposition and the defense cracks. I think with all four receivers healthÿ and the line grooving, Josh hits that new level.

Maybe what Josh does this year is crush great defenses? With our four WRs, with a new focus on the run game, I could see it....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Every time I watch Josh Allen highlights I come away thinking "Jeeeeez Cole Beasley is reallllly friggin good" 

And after watching this, it was no different but my additional thought was, "wow, he had to run out of pressure a LOT" It didn't seem that way during live action, really.