Can lefty hold it together today? He did, now can he finally win a US Open?

flaz

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Someone in the Shoutbox brought up a great point when this was going down.  Had they tied/gone to a playoff, that fairway would have been a mess.

I guess you're referring to trash left behind by the spectators? I don't think they would have damaged the fairway. Either way, it was a bad look.

• Like (+1) 1

I just watched interviews with Phil and Brooks. Turns out they were both accosted by the spectators. Phil was nearly knocked to the ground and Brooks' surgically repaired knee was banged into several times, seemingly intentionally. WTF is the matter with people?!?

• flaz changed the title to Can lefty hold it together today? Can he finally win a US Open?
  • flaz changed the title to Can lefty hold it together today? He did, now can he finally win a US Open?
On 5/24/2021 at 1:34 PM, flaz said:

I'm an old school stay off my lawn kinda guy. I have attended around 15 tour events, including the US Open at Olympic Club.

I'm so sick of the "look at me" behavior of the fans. Sure, it's cool to get on camera, but be respectful of the players and the people around you. 

I am decidedly NOT a "get off my lawn" guy but I am completely through with everyone feeling the need to "record" every friggin' event with their phone.  Enjoy the goddamn moment, people.  Nobody gives a crap when you post your stupid video on FB, Twitter, or Insta, and you'll probably look at it again once for the rest of your miserable life.

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, flaz said:

Lefty needs to take advantage, of moving day, in a big way! He has a steep hill to climb to get into contention 

I have it on... think he tee's off at 1:08 or thereabout.

9 minutes ago, flaz said:

I'm boarding a plane in Buffalo to Ft Myers so I'll miss his round. Plenty to watch after I get home though 

Should be able to watch it on your phone though. PGA app perhaps.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.