So one of our starters was on TWITCH at 3 am, allegedly! Guy was very nice to streamer!

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I did a reconnaissance mission for the board.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMh_8cunulG/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Thank you,  yep , that’s her!  The way she was star struck by Stefon , or someone posing to be him ( still can’t fathom many people willing to drop 3000$ on someone VIRTUALLY ,,,I mean maybe if that was sitting on my lap, bird in hand so to speak,,,,,,😉😈. It does make you at least reasonably think it could be an athlete like an NFL player),  was impressive. Lol,,,she was all over that virtually very quickly!  If we play the Raiders in Vegas this year ( playoffs ?) or we have a game close to there, we may need a go fund me to “tip” her to stay away from Diggs the night before the game! 😂.  She doesn’t look like she would have trouble getting guys to chase her so it was pretty funny to see how quickly she was throwing herself at him. Man, why did I miss out genetically when it comes to NFL speed and catching ability!?  🤓😁

• Like (+1) 1

I do play videogames but I had no idea what Twitch was. It's hard for me to imagine enjoying watching other people play video games.

But, I do enjoy watching other people play football, so I guess it's not too strange...

Someone made a comment about how it was not likely Diggs because his Twitch name was related to the Vikings. That actually adds MORE credence to the story, in my opinion. Who would be bothered to change a screen name?

Really cool story. Diggs is a class act. 

The Show is PHENOMENAL.

I'm on Xbox so this is my first year playing but the gameplay and attention to detail is really impressive.  Best sports game i played in years

It takes some time to get the hang of hitting especially but it's so worth the time. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I do play videogames but I had no idea what Twitch was. It's hard for me to imagine enjoying watching other people play video games.

people make a career out of it, believe it or not.

Based on what my son watches on Youtube, the more loud and obnoxious, the better.