So one of our starters was on TWITCH at 3 am, allegedly! Guy was very nice to streamer!

Hey guys , just saw something interesting. Couldn’t sleep so I signed on to Twitch , which I think most of you know is a streaming service for gamers and various other topics. So I clicked on one stream of a good looking woman who streams from Vegas. Her streamer name is My_1st_Kill and she is a 39 year old variety streamer. So when I clicked in she was mentioning Stefon Diggs was currently in her stream. She was going on about it like a star struck chick , and I was thinking there is no way Diggs is in some random stream at 3 am. 

So she asked the person in her chat to verify he was actually Stefon as he was under the screen name of skolfan!  He did say he was Stefon and verified he was now playing for the Bills ( this streamer is apparently a Raiders fan, but admitted on stream she didn’t know Diggs was now with the Bills and not the Vikings, so that’s why he said he now played for Buffalo).  It was hilarious as this chick immediately started hitting on Diggs, wanting to go on a date , wanting him to follow her on Instagram etc.   To his credit , he immediately said he was married and wished her luck finding someone to make her as happy as he is with his wife. It was pretty classy , and obviously a good thing to do if it was actually him. The streamer kept going on about how she would be wearing a Diggs jersey when the Bills play the Raiders , how Diggs was one of the “ Best looking players in the NFL” , and the gushing kept going on till about 330 am eastern. He finally said he was leaving the chat / stream to get back to playing as Roy Hobbs in THE SHOW on his series X Xbox. 

Someone in chat asked what was going on concerning Diggs being there and one of the Mods explained Diggs said he was just stopping by some random streamers to help them draw some attention to their streams and hopefully draw some followers to help some small streamers. .  I was still pretty skeptical till skolfan, apparently Diggs, dropped 3000$ in donations to the streamer in the form of Bits ( the currency used on twitch to cheer or support streamers) and wished her well!  I did shout out to him in her chat, but he was not responding to anyone except the streamer.  I screen shotted him saying he played for the Bills , the Roy Hobbs story, the donations of all the money etc, just to prove I wasn’t making it up. I have no idea tho how to post that on here or if that’s possible since it’s a larger pic / file done on my iPad Pro. It’s easy to go to Twitch and check her stream.  If you are tech savvy, let me know how to post a screen shot here and I could do it.  

Well, we all know Diggs likes playing video games per the story about he and Josh playing COD. SO, maybe he is now into the SHOW ( first time it has ever been on Xbox as it was a Sony exclusive ) and it was funny witnessing how guys like Diggs must get hit on all the time because of the celebrity status. You can go to Twitch and I would think she will have her stream as a VOD posted on her site if you are interested in that sort of thing. ( I don’t know her, just had clicked on her stream in the past. Personally I think she is a typical E girl, pretty insincere, begging for money on stream while flashing cleavage  etc all day. She  is a young  39 and recently divorced by her own admission. Yep, I admit I clicked to check the “ show “ I like , not MLB, unless that stands for major league boobs!) Her stream on there is My_1st_kill ( have no idea why it’s called that).  “Diggs” was in the chat from 3 am till about 330 am eastern my time , she lives in Vegas so time stamps may be different.    Diggs was classy, didn’t flirt , was polite chatting with her and gifted her 3K $  just in the half hour I saw the interaction!! 😊😉👌 Nice to have that kind of change lying around to just drop on a streamer you have never met before! 

I left there thinking 1) I wish I was a lot younger and could get into the streaming action since some people are making a killing on Twitch ( esp If you are an attractive e girl / Lady streamer, so no hope for me anyhow )  2) Diggs seemed like a nice guy and is probably a great tipper! He is loyal, loves gaming including baseball now,  he must be a night person, and may be on Xbox and twitch under skolfan!  I continue to be happy Diggs is a Bill ! 3) it’s been an unusual month having had Milano’s very nice GF ask me for a pic at a Target in Jax and insomnia driving me to Twitch where the first stream I clicked on supposedly had Diggs in chat!  Man, these crazy things can only mean the Bills will be winning their first Superbowl this year! Hey, Vegas is even sending signs !  Go Bills and off I go to finally sleep! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Hey guys , just saw something interesting. Couldn’t sleep so I signed on to Twitch , which I think most of you know is a streaming service for gamers and various other topics. So I clicked on one stream of a good looking woman who streams from Vegas. Her streamer name is My_1st_Kill and she is a 39 year old variety streamer. So when I clicked in she was mentioning Stefon Diggs was currently in her stream. She was going on about it like a star struck chick , and I was thinking there is no way Diggs is in some random stream at 3 am. 

So she asked the person in her chat to verify he was actually Stefon as he was under the screen name of skolfan!  He did say he was Stefon and verified he was now playing for the Bills ( this streamer is apparently a Raiders fan, but admitted on stream she didn’t know Diggs was now with the Bills and not the Vikings, so that’s why he said he now played for Buffalo).  It was hilarious as this chick immediately started hitting on Diggs, wanting to go on a date , wanting him to follow her on Instagram etc.   To his credit , he immediately said he was married and wished her luck finding someone to make her as happy as he is with his wife. It was pretty classy , and obviously a good thing to do if it was actually him. The streamer kept going on about how she would be wearing a Diggs jersey when the Bills play the Raiders , how Diggs was one of the “ Best looking players in the NFL” , and the gushing kept going on till about 330 am eastern. He finally said he was leaving the chat / stream to get back to playing as Roy Hobbs in THE SHOW on his series X Xbox. 

Someone in chat asked what was going on concerning Diggs being there and one of the Mods explained Diggs said he was just stopping by some random streamers to help them draw some attention to their streams and hopefully draw some followers to help some small streamers. .  I was still pretty skeptical till skolfan, apparently Diggs, dropped 3000$ in donations to the streamer in the form of Bits ( the currency used on twitch to cheer or support streamers) and wished her well!  I did shout out to him in her chat, but he was not responding to anyone except the streamer.  I screen shotted him saying he played for the Bills , the Roy Hobbs story, the donations of all the money etc, just to prove I wasn’t making it up. I have no idea tho how to post that on here or if that’s possible since it’s a larger pic / file done on my iPad Pro. It’s easy to go to Twitch and check her stream.  If you are tech savvy, let me know how to post a screen shot here and I could do it.  

Well, we all know Diggs likes playing video games per the story about he and Josh playing COD. SO, maybe he is now into the SHOW ( first time it has ever been on Xbox as it was a Sony exclusive ) and it was funny witnessing how guys like Diggs must get hit on all the time because of the celebrity status. You can go to Twitch and I would think she will have her stream as a VOD posted on her site if you are interested in that sort of thing. ( I don’t know her, just had clicked on her stream in the past. Personally I think she is a typical E girl, pretty insincere, begging for money on stream while flashing cleavage  etc all day. She  is a young  39 and recently divorced by her own admission. Yep, I admit I clicked to check the “ show “ I like , not MLB, unless that stands for major league boobs!) Her stream on there is My_1st_kill ( have no idea why it’s called that).  “Diggs” was in the chat from 3 am till about 330 am eastern my time , she lives in Vegas so time stamps may be different.    Diggs was classy, didn’t flirt , was polite chatting with her and gifted her 3K $  just in the half hour I saw the interaction!! 😊😉👌 Nice to have that kind of change lying around to just drop on a streamer you have never met before! 

I left there thinking 1) I wish I was a lot younger and could get into the streaming action since some people are making a killing on Twitch ( esp If you are an attractive e girl / Lady streamer, so no hope for me anyhow )  2) Diggs seemed like a nice guy and is probably a great tipper! He is loyal, loves gaming including baseball now,  he must be a night person, and may be on Xbox and twitch under skolfan!  I continue to be happy Diggs is a Bill ! 3) it’s been an unusual month having had Milano’s very nice GF ask me for a pic at a Target in Jax and insomnia driving me to Twitch where the first stream I clicked on supposedly had Diggs in chat!  Man, these crazy things can only mean the Bills will be winning their first Superbowl this year! Hey, Vegas is even sending signs !  Go Bills and off I go to finally sleep! 

Her stream name is probably a reference to the first divorce 😂 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don’t think Diggs is married, but I guess he could lie about that.

Also, Skol is in reference to the Vikings so it’s probably unlikely Diggs would be repping a username about how much he likes the Vikings. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bangarang
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

Looked her up quickly.  She's OK.  Good for her that Diggs helped her out.

Looks like she just exploits her rack. Streams in bras and what not... Drop the charade and just go full chaturbate or whatever.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Looks like she just exploits her rack. Streams in bras and what not... Drop the charade and just go full chaturbate or whatever.

I clicked on a random video and she started talking about how people who say they like freckles are lying because she hates hers...while wearing a low-cut top that exposes them (and her rack, of course). :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t think Diggs is married, but I guess he could lie about that.

Also, Skol is in reference to the Vikings so it’s probably unlikely Diggs would be repping a username about how much he likes the Vikings. 🤷‍♂️

He may be too lazy to change his account name. 

I don't believe Diggs is married either, though he is known to have a daughter (and may possibly have another child less publicized).

No wonder he hates mornings if he's up at 3 am.  Get some Zzzzzs Stefon!

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

OP, go to bed!

Coincidentally, I was up at 3 am last night.  Leg cramps from drinking too much red wine/mild dehydration. 

Strangely, my major concern was to chew up a couple of Tums for the minerals, gulp a bunch of water, and get my ass back to bed asap.

• Thank you (+1) 1