Jags mistakenly reveal draft boards in video

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I know Urban Meyer is new to the NFL but "the first overall pick in Jaguar football history?" Is he juat erasing everything before him? Or does he actually think they are an expansion team?

Haha I thought it sounded that way too but he meant that he is the first #1 overall pick they’ve had 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

How so?

IMHO, it’s about the way Clemson played Offense and the type of throws he made on the regular basis. It’s not about talent per se, there are college QBs all over history that have talent coming out of their ears but just can’t translate to the NFL.

1 hour ago, nucci said:

I'll note it for the record

I’m sure sarcasm was your intent, but I’ll take it at face value and just say, it’s an opinion. If I’m wrong, I accept that but it doesn’t diminish what I believe I see with my own eyes.

That opinion doesn’t mean a thing, but it is one I hold. As much as I wasn’t, nor am I now, a Lamar Jackson believer regarding his long term effectiveness.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

C’mon folks. Does this REALLY matter?

I mean, as much as anything else does it in the offseason. My question to you is why even open it and then go as far as to post in it if you don’t find it interesting?

When you’re at a gathering or party do you find every conversation intriguing? If you don’t do you join the conversation just to tell them you don’t find it interesting? My guess is you don’t, which says to me you’d only do this sort of thing anonymously, which speaks very highly to your character. 

You could always start your own post/conversation. But something tells me you wouldn’t do that either, which also speaks to your character. 

See: character issues. The Bills probably wouldn’t take you within the first 5 rounds. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

I know Urban Meyer is new to the NFL but "the first overall pick in Jaguar football history?" Is he juat erasing everything before him? Or does he actually think they are an expansion team?

Sounds like Urban could use a couple of sips out of the Geritol bottle.  They don't get the exposure they used to since Lawrence Welk went off the air. 🤔

21 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Still using magnets and not an electronic board?

Chalkboard.  You screw up, and you're clapping erasers out back between rounds. 🤨

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Jacksonville is -and has been the biggest black eye on the League since their inception. Zero fan base sans a few thousand Londoners and epic fail after fail for all 26 years of operation.

btw, we’re 0-2 vs them in the playoffs.. 🤦‍♂️

Agreed but look at the trends of the organizations. 

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Urban Meyer Experiment has shitshow written all over it.  I couldn't be happier.

Are you saying Urban Meyer is a wiener?

I always thought 'Urban Meyer' is one of these bad Millennial restaurants that pass cooking mistakes off as haute cuisine, e.g., hot dogs with maple syrup and mayonnaise. 🤢

39 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Wasn't there an image floating around of a Bills 2018 whiteboard ranking Wisconsin, UCS, Oklahoma, UCLA, Oklahoma St?

EDIT: Found it.

That began the downfall of Dunkirk Don.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

It matters a little but it is not nearly as bad the Magic showing trade deals they were working in the background of a tweet. On a scale of 1 to 10 this is about a 2 

I remember a few years back, the Milwaukee Bucks owner's son posted a picture of himself in the draft room that happened to have their draft board in the background as well.

I also remember someone from the Bucks leaking that they had traded up with Atlanta to draft Kevin Huerter before the deal had been made official. The Atlanta Hawks wanted Huerter for themselves and didn't realize during the negotiations that he was the Bucks target, so when they saw the leak, they cancelled the deal at the last second and took him for themselves, which is how Milwaukee ended up with Donte DiVincenzo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I remember a few years back, the Milwaukee Bucks owner's son posted a picture of himself in the draft room that happened to have their draft board in the background as well.

I also remember someone from the Bucks leaking that they had traded up with Atlanta to draft Kevin Huerter before the deal had been made official. The Atlanta Hawks wanted Huerter for themselves and didn't realize during the negotiations that he was the Bucks target, so when they saw the leak, they cancelled the deal at the last second and took him for themselves, which is how Milwaukee ended up with Donte DiVincenzo.

I had never heard that- how can these guys be so dumb as to tweet from the draft room? That is worse than Magic.

• Sad 1