Jags mistakenly reveal draft boards in video

Of interest to the Bills:

they did not rate Kwity Paye very high! 

Other than the Colts who took him, other teams appear to have been lukewarm on Kwity Paye.

Jaelan Phillips was ranked really high. Rousseau and Basham - we dont know.

FWIW, the Jags are known to be one of the better evaluators of DL talent though they have historically sucked at QB evaluation.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

I’ll go on record as saying I’m not a big believer in Lawrence. That’s not to say he’ll suck, I just don’t think his game translates to the NFL over a long period of time. 

I’d venture a guess to say a decent to good Rookie year, a slight regression second year and then wherever that is - is where he stays. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

55 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

What a cluster of an organization. 

To those who ask if it really matters, YES, it really matters. It’s an indication of what you are as an organization, top to bottom. Amateurish mistake. 

Not saying Urban can’t get it on track, but this is a sign of where they are. 

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

On a Friday night in the offseason? Eh 

I believe showing the board does. It shows whom they value, when they value them and, from there, you can feasibly begin to extrapolate why. It is a window, albeit only cracked, into the organization and how they pursue their interests in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It matters a little but it is not nearly as bad the Magic showing trade deals they were working in the background of a tweet. On a scale of 1 to 10 this is about a 2 

As a Magic fan, that was a depressing time. I hope the lottery treats us well this year 

4 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I’ll go on record as saying I’m not a big believer in Lawrence. That’s not to say he’ll suck, I just don’t think his game translates to the NFL over a long period of time. 

I’d venture a guess to say a decent to good Rookie year, a slight regression second year and then wherever that is - is where he stays. 

How so?

9 hours ago, TroutDog said:

What a cluster of an organization. 

9 hours ago, Augie said:

To those who ask if it really matters, YES, it really matters. It’s an indication of what you are as an organization, top to bottom. Amateurish mistake. 

Not saying Urban can’t get it on track, but this is a sign of where they are. 

Jacksonville is -and has been the biggest black eye on the League since their inception. Zero fan base sans a few thousand Londoners and epic fail after fail for all 26 years of operation.

btw, we’re 0-2 vs them in the playoffs.. 🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'll note it for the record

• Like (+1) 2