Habs Vs. Jets/2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

4_kidd_4

On 6/25/2021 at 11:24 PM, SinceThe70s said:

Disappointed Islander fan checking in to say Go Habs! 

Nothing against TB except their success. 

No real love for Habs except they're original 6 and it's been awhile for them.

My hatred for the Habs runs so deep, I find myself cheering for TB in the finals.

Which is funny, as I hate the TB team and they just won last year.

I'm just going to cheer for an evenly played, exciting series.

I don't think we'll get one, however.  TB in 5 or 6.

I was pulling for the islanders. Now that they’re eliminated I don’t really want either team to win...

But as a Buffalo fan I usually always root for the underdog, which would definitely be Montreal. So I guess that’s who I’m rooting for. Plus, Canada is so insanely hockey crazy. I know how much it would mean to Canadians, and especially Canadiens (French Canadians).

Speaking of Canada being hockey crazy. I saw the price difference in tickets. For games 1+2 in Tampa, ticket are roughly $850. For game 3 in Montreal, cheapest ticket are over $4000! Canadien fans saying it’s cheaper to fly (round trip + game ticket + hotel) to Tampa for a game. Crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

Kucherov already half in the bag by the time he gave his (shirtless) press conference. 

He didn’t make any friends in Montreal....

“Montreal fans were acting like they won the Stanley cup last game. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Their final was last series, ok?”

7 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Kucherov already half in the bag by the time he gave his (shirtless) press conference. 

He didn’t make any friends in Montreal....

“Montreal fans were acting like they won the Stanley cup last game. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Their final was last series, ok?”

That is one of the only hockey interviews I have ever seen where someone what they were actually thinking instead of sharing a bunch of platitudes and generic BS.  Good for Kuch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.