Happy 25th birthday, Josh Allen!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is how Josh is spending his birthday today - throwing a pizza party for a middle school 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-a-tweet-from-josh-allen-turned-into-a-pizza-party-for-brocton-sixth-grade/article_a60e9922-b259-11eb-875e-f3eb9fa1cb6d.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_

Note that Allen is not attending the party because the Bills are having workouts, but he did provide La Nova pizza for the class.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

while we are here is La Nova really that good or is there better pizza in the area?

There are a plethora of awesome  pizza places in Buffalo and I think everyone has their favorite. For me, the best Buffalo style pizza I have ever had was at LaNova on W. ferry. I was also a bit drunk though so of course it raises it a notch! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s going to get eaten alive I’m afraid 

With the guys we got the only chance he has I can think of is similar to Spider-Man fighting ant-man.  He's so small our guys can't grab him. 

So I saw a stat yesterday that Allen is 7th all time in wins for a Qb before the age of 25. They didn’t show the rest of the list but I’m assuming he’s in some elite company…. 

off the top of my head I would guess maybe guys like Big Ben, Marino, Luck, mahomes, and jackson are in front of him???

On 5/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Man I used to be such a dyngus when I was 25.

I mean, I still am, but I used to be too.

I cannot recall 25
Probable Dingus here as well  . some things never change

Happy Darned Bday Josh Allen  :)

Go Bills

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

When I was 25 I had 3 new cars and 3 wifes 

you lie

you were never 25.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:37 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Josh is the type who really seems like he'll take care of himself physically and mentally.  Barring a tragic career ending injury (and I shudder to even say that), he should be our QB and maintain our "Contender" status for the next decade and a half.  :beer:

On 5/22/2021 at 12:40 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Holy COW! I have the same birthday as Josh Allen? How tf did I not know this? 😦

Happy BDAY !

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1