Happy 25th birthday, Josh Allen!

🎂 👍

1. Don't ban me, mods. I'm not about to do anything dangerous.

2. I'm in Buffalo currently and drove past the stadium this morning on the way to Delta Sonic to clean off the 4Runner and all the bugs from the night drive.

3. I'm staying with a couple that has a wifi password of Cabsauv17# due to the man of the thread.

4. One of these guys has a weighted blanket that he calls Josh Allen. 

Happy Friday, go Bills. I'm about to head to Bob-O-Link's for some short-iron golf.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

Damn I did not know this!!!  It's my daughters 25th as well!! 

NG, Happy BDay to you're daughter as well.  I have three kids, but my daughter is special.  We're a sap for our little girls.  

3 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

drfbqr5g2tkyyl4ppxjz-500x375.thumb.jpg.8441418b9736aba072b1ef3aa7dfc2e9.jpg

Mods will overlook this one.

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Hap, with all of you're high level meetings at OBD (just kidding too easy) can you get Josh to scan this entire thread?  I think he'd be happy with his mafia.

Here's to another 15 years my friend who blessed our shores in April 2018.  What a great life to have JA still going strong in 2036 as a man on his way to the Bills Wall.

An old Irish Blessing.

May the road rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at you're back (especially in the Pats Game in 45 mph. winds)

May the sun shine upon you're face (and in Tom Brady's eyes when we play at 4pm in December in Tampa)

And until we meet again (the Chiefs in the AFCCG where we kick you're ever livin ars in 2022).

God Bless our Bills!

Father MGK

• Like (+1) 2