Jim McMahon : Belichick a lying POS.

Is it really that hard to compose more than one stray, half-formed thought into an OP?  What was the context of the quote?  Do you have a link to the "article" you say it appears in?  Do you have anything to add - any analysis, color, etc.?  

Sorry to be harsh, but we are all prisoners to the Twitterverse now, where every time someone's synapse fires, they're able to broadcast their half-digested pap to the entire world.  Taking an extra couple of minutes to actually write out a coherent take should not be too much to ask if you're going to start a new thread.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 9
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Is it really that hard to compose more than one stray, half-formed thought into an OP?  What was the context of the quote?  Do you have a link to the "article" you say it appears in?  Do you have anything to add - any analysis, color, etc.?  

Sorry to be harsh, but we are all prisoners to the Twitterverse now, where every time someone's synapse fires, they're able to broadcast their half-digested pap to the entire world.  Taking an extra couple of minutes to actually write out a coherent take should not be too much to ask if you're going to start a new thread.

Sorry about that. For some reason I can't post the link. I

7 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Here's the link, for those who .... actually want to read the article this thread is about:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/19/jim-mcmahon-bill-belichicks-a-lying-piece-of-sh-t/

Thanks for posting the link. As I mentioned to the previous poster it won't let me do it for some reason.

• Like (+1) 2

What’s new? Bill Belicheck is a lying piece of 💩, and has zero sense of sportsmanship, and has little to no standing as a man of good moral character, he has been caught cheating on average every four and a half years for multiple decades straight,  Yet many think highly of the dirt bag...,  birds of a feather I guess. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And run the risk of getting of getting scooped?!?!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

What’s new? Bill Belicheck is a lying piece of 💩, and has zero sense of sportsmanship, and has little to no standing as a man of good moral character, he has been caught cheating on average every four and a half years for multiple decades straight,  Yet many think highly of the dirt bag...,  birds of a feather I guess. 

Yes there are a lot of fans of him on this board.

Probably wouldn’t fit on a headband?

Also, this is like a 25 year old beef. 

Poor fella got smacked by the business side of football...boo hoo. What an attention seeking maroon.

This is in no way a defense of BB.  I’m just mad at myself for actually reading that article.

• Haha (+1) 2

He looks at me and says, ‘Well, maybe we’ll pay you, maybe we wont.’ And I lost it. I just snapped. I grabbed him by the neck and threw his head against the wall and said, ‘You’re gonna pay me my money.”

He should have done it to Billicheat who promised him.

7 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Probably wouldn’t fit on a headband?

Also, this is like a 25 year old beef. 

Poor fella got smacked by the business side of football...boo hoo. What an attention seeking maroon.

But he had to find a hockey team for his sons ... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Belichick's attorney:  "Your Honor, I introduce this evidence in my client's defense:

🎵I'm the punky QB known as McMahon
When I hit the turf, I've got no plan
I just throw my body all over the field
I can't dance, but I can throw the pill
I motivate the cats, I like to tease
I play so cool; I aim to please
That's why you all got here on the double
To catch me doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle🎵🎶"

Judge: "Case dismissed!"

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1