"Why Tyrod Taylor is the right QB to get the Texans through a season without Deshaun Watson" -- Article Excerpt & My Commentary [Bills Related]

22 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Tyrod is just good enough at not doing anything either way that he keeps getting half-hearted chances on bad teams.

Myself personally, I've watched Tyrod Taylor make the throws he needs to make with accuracy. Good mobility, extends plays. Following more scripted play seems to excel IMO. Having one of the lowest wonderlic scores in the league at the QB position perhaps one of the biggest mountains for Tyrod Taylor to climb. Something opposing DC's take full advantage of IMO.

A poor mans Deshaun Watson...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Finally someone who understands. Anybody who suffered through the Nate Peterman era knows how valuable that is.

Instead of disliking every post I make w/ your stupid little puke emojis why don't u write something halfway intelligent instead of "so and so SUCKS, this guy is terrible, etc etc etc." You're all hyperbole and no substance, bro. That's my problem w/ u @Teddy KGB the moment u said Bellichick can't coach made u ignorant in my eyes. You probably only watched Bills games your whole life anyway 

Lol case in point. 

Tyrod sucks 

Belichek without Brady sucks 

Reading your posts sucks 

“The good with Tyrod” lmfao 😂😂

Double up on that chronic and keep living in fantasyland.     I think we are done here.

That bum had Watkins/Woods/Clay/Shady and still played like assymcgee. 

Poor Robert Woods is lucky other teams didn’t hold it against him.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm going to go ahead and lock this before the poster currently known as Teddy gets thrown out of here yet again for his inability to control his creepy Tyrod obsession.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• Simon locked this topic