Falcons want to trade Julio Jones, pats one of teams interested

Makes sense for Tennessee.  Didn’t think about it, but heard it mentioned on the NFL shows that those around the Titans believe Henry only has another year or two of being able to carry the Offense like he does.... better use those years while they can before he starts to slow down. 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Best WR duo in the league and a top 5 RB? Geez.

Still don't think they are in the top tier of the conference with KC/Buf/Cle but that may make them favorites to win the South.

They are AFC south favorites because the uncertainty of Colts QB, nothing more. With decent QB play, teh Colts are a far better team.

The two other teams are in crappy situations

On 6/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, Virgil said:

I live In Baltimore and a friend of mine just told me that Julio Jones is looking at condos in the city this weekend.  

His neighbors wife is a realtor and called her husband this morning asking “who is Julio Jones?  Isn’t he a Falcon?”   He’s looking for something between 1-5 million.  

If I’m being lied to, I don’t know why.  I trust my friend, so unless his neighbor is playing a trick on him, it looks like Baltimore is a strong destination option for Jones.  

Apparently, he landed in Baltimore and cancelled his showings.  

• Haha (+1) 1