Falcons want to trade Julio Jones, pats one of teams interested

I live In Baltimore and a friend of mine just told me that Julio Jones is looking at condos in the city this weekend.  

His neighbors wife is a realtor and called her husband this morning asking “who is Julio Jones?  Isn’t he a Falcon?”   He’s looking for something between 1-5 million.  

If I’m being lied to, I don’t know why.  I trust my friend, so unless his neighbor is playing a trick on him, it looks like Baltimore is a strong destination option for Jones.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I live In Baltimore and a friend of mine just told me that Julio Jones is looking at condos in the city this weekend.  

His neighbors wife is a realtor and called her husband this morning asking “who is Julio Jones?  Isn’t he a Falcon?”   He’s looking for something between 1-5 million.  

If I’m being lied to, I don’t know why.  I trust my friend, so unless his neighbor is playing a trick on him, it looks like Baltimore is a strong destination option for Jones.  

He'd be a nice piece for them.  Between watkins, brown, and now bateman - that'd be a pretty interesting group for the largely vertical roman passing attack.

18 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I am NOT being a wiseass Bro, but is there really a condo in Baltimore worth 5 million dollars? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I am NOT being a wiseass Bro, but is there really a condo in Baltimore worth 5 million dollars? 

I have no idea.  That’s just what the original message to the realtor said.  If it’s a Condo in the Harbor, I could see something in the middle.  

I’d look it up, but I’m super lazy.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Only because I love you….

There’s 3 places available.  3.5, 4, and 6 million.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hope he doesnt end up in Balt!  Been my fav non Bill since he was a rookie, and i think hed be a total waste there.  I guess its better than Indy or NE.  Now im kinda hoping he magically stays put, but very unlikely. Bummer

Edited by BillsShredder83

27 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I saw the same article.  Who knows?  It’s taking so long, there’s clearly a lot of false smoke 

Can't find anything on this or bring up the article itself. Debunked? 

On the condo search I think its very possible the search could be happening in more then one city IMO.

Also be fairly easy to steer people in the wrong direction just by calling a realtor and pretending to be someone you are not IMO.

Jones and Diggs = Championship

Something I'm sure Diggs is very aware of IMO.

Get er done Beane man...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

Nothing would be surprising at this point. How bout Darryl Williams for Julio Jones. Have Brown be the right tackle and Doyle be the swing tackle. Both teams could financially swing this deal after the Diggs restructure. Atlanta gets a starting Tackle back. Bills have maybe the best Wide Receiver group in the history of the NFL. And a guy that can chuck it to every spot on the field. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

So that portends what for the rumored Patriots, Ravens, Titans etc.,

Im sure Julio dreams about running under deep balls from broken down Cam, wobbly ball Lamar or Tannehill. 

I could still see Titans, but I don’t know that Tannehill is synonymous with big armed QB.  

Seahawks and Bills probably make the most sense.  Although I’d be shocked if we’re involved in this. 

Edited by SCBills