New Episode of Bills Embedded 5/20

Really enjoyed that! Rousseau and Brown are ginormous human beings. It's great to see how happy the coaching and GM staff is and the thrill the players feel when the moment happens. The Bills video staff does an awesome job with these. Especially liked the Eric Washington/Rousseau interview

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Beane called many picks before pick 30 for a trade up in round 1.... I wonder around what pick that was and who may have been the target?

Obviously the value was too much to give up.

I would just love to be in that room and then see that video.  The strategy and planning that go into that day and the literal ranking of guys that they do must be amazing to see.

I am sure that they love the Rousseau pick, but I totally agree - I would love to know who was on the phone and who they wanted to move up for.  The Basham pick I can totally believe he was the target for 10-15 picks as he slid, but man I would just love to be fly through the process.

I really love watching these Embedded videos and they do a great job.  I could watch 30 hours of inside draft coverage and follow-up with all of the picks, but my favorite bit was watching Eric Washington and Rousseau talk and how truly excited he was for this young man.  Just smashed it.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 3

Thought the other thing that was interesting was in the segments with Joe Schoen and Dan Morgan you get Dan talking about opt outs generally and Rousseau's character more specifically and the rumours I have heard are that Morgan was a big part of that culture fit process. Getting under the skin of the guys and working out if they are personality fits for what the Bills want. Will be interesting to see whether his departure changes that dynamic at all. Probably more for the other thread but I think the Bills decision not to replace him directly is interesting. I suspect it is an attempt to get Malik Boyd and Terrance Gray looks at GM jobs down the road by exposing them both a bit more to a wider range of duties. Boyd already got an interview this past year with Houston before they had a prayer session and hired Easterby's mate. 

Edited by GunnerBill

Great video.   I can't fathom Terry using the "How is the weather up there?" line on Spencer Brown.   And then having it make the spliced and edited video.   

Cool inside look though.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2