Historical Aggressiveness Index of Coaches

18 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Jauron was weird. He was actually very aggressive in situations that called for caution, and then ultra cautious in situations that called for aggression. 

For example, I think this was Jauron, but I remember him rolling out JP Losman late in a game with a lead for a pass before the 2-minute warning against the Jets. The cautious and normal approach was to run and kill the clock. Instead, he was weirdly aggressive, and Losman was strip sacked, jets recovered and scored, and we lost. 

Your first sentence made me laugh.  Good one.  That's legitimately his one sentence summary.  

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Jauron was weird. He was actually very aggressive in situations that called for caution, and then ultra cautious in situations that called for aggression. 

For example, I think this was Jauron, but I remember him rolling out JP Losman late in a game with a lead for a pass before the 2-minute warning against the Jets. The cautious and normal approach was to run and kill the clock. Instead, he was weirdly aggressive, and Losman was strip sacked, jets recovered and scored, and we lost. 

He struck me as very very passive aggressive in retrospect 

Before this past season I wonder where McDermott would rank in aggressiveness because he called a pretty conservative game his first years when our offense was anemic and our defense was our strength.  Kinda funny how quickly things change when our offense is our strength and our defense was a liability at times.

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Oh god, my brain had this memory blocked. I hate you. I now remember this whole entire sequence. And here’s a video for those that don’t remember 

Just how I remembered it--seared into my brain. I can't actually believe this video exists on youtube. 

• Sad 1