Buffalo Bills hire Sophia Lewin as offensive assistant

Since hiring Kathryn Smith as a special teams quality control coach in 2016, the Bills have continually promoted and provided women opportunities in football. Team co-owner Kim Pegula has been an integral part of that, as well as Bills head coach Sean McDermott and general manager Brandon Beane.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Buncha Calvin Klein underwear models chiming in here.

Youse guys must be taking a break from fighting off all that sweet sweet trim to post on a football board.

Post of the day. Well done.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Youse guys must be taking a break from fighting off all that sweet sweet trim to post on a football board.

In defense of people being jerks.. like it does only take 5 seconds to make a post 

You can get some trim and then tell everyone about your horrible opinions ... (not calling your opinions horrible either .. just using it loosely)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I can’t speak for everyone, but that’s definitely the case for me.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Shady, thanks for sharing.  If she’s the best for her role we have the opportunity to pick up, then great.  Not a fan of hiring for a quota, but I do think you work harder at expanding the net for people of different backgrounds as leaders like the Pegulas and Coaches.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Congrats, knuckleheads. 🤦‍♂️ 1 in 15 posts ISN’T juvenile.

This one devolved much quicker than I thought it would. I set the bar pretty low to begin with. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

The jokes are more tame and actually less than I expected.  

So how does one know if this is a good hire?  She is young and her football playing experience is limited as is her coaching experience.  It will take time time to evaluate her contributions, just like anyone else. No doubt Daboll and McD will give her every opportunity to succeed. 

• Like (+1) 1