Has The Woke killed comedy?

• 1 year later...

They have definitely tried but there are a couple of comedians that don't care one being Bill Burr i'd like to see them go after him & if they do i would pay to here his reply to them !

Nothing is off the table with him and he will tell them to F them self which is exactly what i love about him . These people that are in this woke movement are all way over sensitive and need to toughen up ! I thought the being "politically correct" was a bunch of BS but these people talk wit to another level .

And it with the way things are now will probably get a lot worse until big pharma gets them all on anti depressants ! What ever happened to sticks & stones will break my bones America in general has become soft all the way around !

When you consider a strong opinion or a verse from the bible as hate speech & people can't differentiate between the 2 there is something definitely wrong but it's okay to have gay pride parades every where but if a man has a shirt that references Jesus he is asked to leave the Mall of America but no one sees anything wrong with that think about that one for a minute .

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

They have definitely tried but there are a couple of comedians that don't care one being Bill Burr i'd like to see them go after him & if they do i would pay to here his reply to them !

Nothing is off the table with him and he will tell them to F them self which is exactly what i love about him . These people that are in this woke movement are all way over sensitive and need to toughen up ! I thought the being "politically correct" was a bunch of BS but these people talk wit to another level .

And it with the way things are now will probably get a lot worse until big pharma gets them all on anti depressants ! What ever happened to sticks & stones will break my bones America in general has become soft all the way around !

When you consider a strong opinion or a verse from the bible as hate speech & people can't differentiate between the 2 there is something definitely wrong but it's okay to have gay pride parades every where but if a man has a shirt that references Jesus he is asked to leave the Mall of America but no one sees anything wrong with that think about that one for a minute .

Oh they already attacked Burr as a racist.

Then they found out that his wife is black.

Then they spun it like this.

They will never deviate from woke cancel culture.  Ever. 

As Musk said a while back...the woke mind virus must be defeated or nothing else matters.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh they already attacked Burr as a racist.

Then they found out that his wife is black.

Then they spun it like this.

They will never deviate from woke cancel culture.  Ever. 

As Musk said a while back...the woke mind virus must be defeated or nothing else matters.

That Claiburn Griffith guy sounds like a real piece of work i would love to here him debate Bill Burr i would pay good money to see that !! He must be in Tibs & Billsy's group .

It's amazing how you immediately know how foolish someone is the minute they open their mouth !! 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/10/2021 at 12:35 PM, frostbitmic said:

Nah, the woke just gives comedians more material. Of course trump still continues to give comedians new material daily. Comedy is alive and well

Oh yah Colbert & Kimmel are a hoot 🙄 If your looking to here a political opinion inlace of comedy then you may want to watch but they could learn a thing or 2 if they would just stick to COMEDY rather than their personal political opinions .

I always use to watch comedians to laugh & forget the BS of the world but today they just try to force feed their personal opinions on every one that's why the minute those shows come on i do1 of 2 things change the channel or shut off the TV it is as bad as watching the Bachelor !!

• Like (+1) 1