What will josh allens contract look like?

5 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think we will see something like Prescott. Probably a 4yr deal between 180-195 million. Over $100 million guaranteed. I think it falls just short of $200 million. We seem to have a fascination with 4 year deals

I think it will be longer and a little more digestable.  I think its over 200 mil but essentaily 6 years.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:34 PM, arcadia bob said:

I can see 5 years  $230 million with $200 million  guaranteed.With a no trade kicker thrown in.... I think allen takes this and gives the bill a slight discount

Year 1  30

year 2 35

year 3  45

year 4 55

year 5 65

Thoughts?

Not sure but there will be lots and lots of zeros 

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Please god tell me you aren't Bradon Beane.  

I mean, Josh was in Monaco this weekend for the Grand Prix, maybe OP is onto something we don’t know. 

Maybe Ferrari was so star struck by Allen and his future wealth that they forgot to check the right side of the Leclercs drive shaft/gearbox after he crashed. 

• 4 weeks later...

Jeremy Fowler reported on sportscenter this morning that he expects talks to pick up later this summer and a deal done prior to week 1. He said that Allen’s side wants to ensure the team can continue to take care of other players and while he doesn’t expect him to take a “discount” per se he believes it will be structured similar to Mahomes to provide fluidity in structure. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jeremy Fowler reported on sportscenter this morning that he expects talks to pick up later this summer and a deal done prior to week 1. He said that Allen’s side wants to ensure the team can continue to take care of other players and while he doesn’t expect him to take a “discount” per se he believes it will be structured similar to Mahomes to provide fluidity in structure. 

You SOB, I just watched it too and was going to post this exact same thing!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't believe this....

People still watch sportscenter???

Edited by The Wiz

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is, quite literally, NO reason for it to go down any other way, knowing what we know about Josh and his career aspirations.  He wants and deserves to be paid like one of the best players in the league, but he also wants to win championships and knows he needs support.