Stadium area bars...AFTER the game

Trying something new for the Monday Nighter.  Actually renting a dump of a room down the road in Hamburg and staying over.  For the first time ever I wont be tailgating (unless I went solo).    Pregame will be walking around the lots showing a first timer what the Mafia is.  Post game I am sure he is going to want to go inside to finish off the night, if the bars are open until 2 then as we'll get out of the stadium close to midnight.  Are the Big Tree and the larger place at the far end usually hopping post game, or is it filtered out due to the go home right away people and post game tailgaters?

It would be nice to just close out the eve with the last dwindling Bills fans.

Having just beaten the Patriots on Monday Night Football to clinch the AFC East:)

Edited by Bills fan since 87

9 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Trying something new for the Monday Nighter.  Actually renting a dump of a room down the road in Hamburg and staying over.  For the first time ever I wont be tailgating (unless I went solo).    Pregame will be walking around the lots showing a first timer what the Mafia is.  Post game I am sure he is going to want to go inside to finish off the night, if the bars are open until 2 then as we'll get out of the stadium close to midnight.  Are the Big Tree and the larger place at the far end usually hopping post game, or is it filtered out due to the go home right away people and post game tailgaters?

Having just beaten the Patriots on Monday Night Football to clinch the AFC East:)

I know pre covid the Big Tree was always absolutely mobbed 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I think the bars in Buffalo are open until 4 am. I’m not positive if that is still the case though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I think the bars in Buffalo are open until 4 am. I’m not positive if that is still the case though. 

Ohhh, that could be dangerous if so.

We have no intent of going to Chippewa or downtown.  We've done that scene for concerts anyway... Hotel s in Hamburg.  Any decent town bars there off hand?  

I’m going back a bit 87, but yep they are open until 4 am.  As Jimmy Buffet once sang, there is a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Big Tree is fun always, but you’re missing out if you don’t check out Hammers which is diagonal to the Big Tree at least around 10:30 am, as it gets fun around that time.  There are a few other places in Hamburg, not too far of an Uber away.  As a,ways and I’m sure you would anyway, just Uber the night.  People are good folks there and why bother with the cops or worse get hurt.  

you’ll have fun and honestly, you just need to talk to some people who you like and they’ll tell you what’s fun around there.  Nothing wrong with a couple of pops before as they don’t serve after halftime so you have an hour and a half to throw back a 5 hr., not that I’ve ever participated.

Last call is 4, but that doesn’t mean all bars are open until 4, especially in Hamburg in a Monday. Been a long time, but I used to catch up with friends at JP Fitzgerald’s on Clark St… based on a quick Google looks like it’s still a thing… it was a’ight. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

We have no intent of going to Chippewa or downtown.  We've done that scene for concerts anyway... Hotel s in Hamburg.  Any decent town bars there off hand?  

The Towne House Bar

4889 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY 14075

Closes 4 AM

716-649-9832

https://www.yelp.com/biz/towne-house-hamburg

https://restaurantguru.com/TOWNE-HOUSE-United-States

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Towne-House/116061541754965

it is about midway between Hamburg exit hotels and stadium.  There is a hotel near (walking distance of) Town House Bar.

image.thumb.png.ce4b8c484067b7acba3816d14ec48f77.png

Stadium View Inn

Address: 4414 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075

Phone: (716) 649-6206

Note: grew up in Blasdell, NY near Towne House

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because of king cuomo mist bars in NYS close at 12 midnight now

"Now"

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m going back a bit 87, but yep they are open until 4 am.  As Jimmy Buffet once sang, there is a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Big Tree is fun always, but you’re missing out if you don’t check out Hammers which is diagonal to the Big Tree at least around 10:30 am, as it gets fun around that time.  There are a few other places in Hamburg, not too far of an Uber away.  As a,ways and I’m sure you would anyway, just Uber the night.  People are good folks there and why bother with the cops or worse get hurt.  

you’ll have fun and honestly, you just need to talk to some people who you like and they’ll tell you what’s fun around there.  Nothing wrong with a couple of pops before as they don’t serve after halftime so you have an hour and a half to throw back a 5 hr., not that I’ve ever participated.

Oh I know Hammers sir, prob tailgated there 75-100 times.  Will take him through.   But, post game is my aim! Stadium bars or hamburg bars seems to be the new dilemma. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

The Towne House Bar

4889 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY 14075

Closes 4 AM

716-649-9832

https://www.yelp.com/biz/towne-house-hamburg

https://restaurantguru.com/TOWNE-HOUSE-United-States

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Towne-House/116061541754965

it is about midway between Hamburg exit hotels and stadium.  There is a hotel near (walking distance of) Town House Bar.

image.thumb.png.ce4b8c484067b7acba3816d14ec48f77.png

Stadium View Inn

Address: 4414 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075

Phone: (716) 649-6206

Note: grew up in Blasdell, NY near Towne House

Awesome info, right now the reservations are for motel 6, but that can change 

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Typical Fills Ban *hiccup* always worried about the blosing time for cars after a game. 

True on so many levels! HOWEVER sir, this is an old friend I see once a year. Gotta make that night count!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Last trip there a couple years ago I was very pleasantly surprised by what looked like a nice little bar scene in Hamburg. Maybe mostly lunch joints, hard to know for sure.  I just went for a lunch since that is where the first homes I remember are located. They had some nice patio seating at a few venues and a quaint setting. I didn’t stay to enjoy late night, but it looked like it had nice options. Good luck finding the right setting. 

I’ll probably stay in Williamsville where I mostly grew up and usually stay. Not far away and I KNOW they have a nice little bar scene there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

"Now"

Oh I know Hammers sir, prob tailgated there 75-100 times.  Will take him through.   But, post game is my aim! Stadium bars or hamburg bars seems to be the new dilemma. 

I know my cousin and some of his friends like O’Daniels in Hamburg post game.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I agree pre and post game but during the game it didn’t seem that way to me as people are eating to deal with their hangovers and generally only loud reacting to plays 

Out of curiosity, what other times are people supposed to be loud when watching a game?

4 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Out of curiosity, what other times are people supposed to be loud when watching a game?

Never said they were, so you tell me. But bars, with football games on or not, in my experience can be loud. All I was saying is it seemed the Big Tree cleared out considerably during games. 

15 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Last MNF game after the game I went to O'neills, i got in, took 15 minutes to get beers.  And then immediately went outside for a cigarette because it was a sardine can.