Josh Allen has moved up a few (actually a lot) steps in the PFF QB rankings for the start of the year

I know .. we all hate PFF and I don't actually click on their site much, but I heard Cowherd or one of those guys discussing PFF's 2021 QB ranking ...Josh moved from near the bottom to start 2020 to .... number 6 going into 2021. When your haters compliment you .. you have arrived.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-quarterback-rankings-all-32-starters-ahead-of-the-2021-nfl-season

Lamar was 8, and Baker was 10.

• Like (+1) 3

Is the author from Texas? Prescott way too high, especially coming off an injury season.  Watson above Josh?  Look at the W-L records last year.  It's easier to pad  stats on a losing team playing meaningless games without helping your team while making yourself look good on paper-and that's not even taking into account that at best he may have to serve a significant suspension and at worst he'll be watching games from a prison cell.  

Love how in Mahomes blurb it mentions he finished Top 3  in Turn Over Worthy Plays (23).

But Josh Allen mentions he had the second most turn over worthy plays (23). When it should have said the same, finished top 3 since it was a tie.  

Writers..... pff  (the sound) 

no wonder their site is PFF cause that is the sound we all make reading their poo poo

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Love how in Mahomes blurb it mentions he finished Top 3  in Turn Over Worthy Plays (23).

But Josh Allen mentions he had the second most turn over worthy plays (23). When it should have said the same, finished top 3 since it was a tie.  

Writers..... pff  (the sound) 

no wonder their site is PFF cause that is the sound we all make reading their poo poo

They're very similar QBs honestly.  They never let a play die, rocket arms that can make ridiculous throws, and both can hurt you with their legs.

Kelce gives an edge to Mahomes that we don't have.  Beast redzone weapon, matchup nightmare, and some of the best hands in the business.  Diggs vs hill - they're very different but dynamic in different ways.  Diggs has superior route running, and seems to have a great feel for whats happening on the field.  But Hill's speed is just ridiculous so he's a man coverage beast.  

I'd love to see a Kelce in buffalo's offense, but it wasn't in the cards this year.  I don't think its smart to pay jonnu smith and hunter henry "kelce money" to get a vastly inferior player.  

Edited by dneveu