Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

TDS is real.

Twitchy readers are very familiar with journalist, Aaron Rupar. He has a tendency to tweet silly things that we like to poke fun at and last night was no exception.

He found the presence of WHITE PEOPLE at a Trump rally in IOWA worth tweeting about and we in turn find that worth laughing about.

• 2 weeks later...

HOUSE DEMOCRAT WHIP KATHERINE CLARK SAYS CHILD WAKES UP WITH NIGHTMARES OVER ‘CLIMATE CHANGE.’

Here’s proof Clark uttered these words on broadcast television, to no pushback:

One of two scenarios is possible:

1) Katherine Clark is lying about her child’s experiences to stoke hysteria around climate change for political gain.

2) She aggressively instilled unjust fear into her child, causing them to lose sleep over a political talking point.

We hope it’s the former for the sake of the child. Sincerely.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:19 AM, Albwan said:

Every once in awhile the left lets out the truth about their intentions.

So?  That church probably doesn't mean what you think it means.  And if it gets people away from hokey religions all the better.  Easier to believe some sinister plot though I know.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

HOUSE DEMOCRAT WHIP KATHERINE CLARK SAYS CHILD WAKES UP WITH NIGHTMARES OVER ‘CLIMATE CHANGE.’

Here’s proof Clark uttered these words on broadcast television, to no pushback:

One of two scenarios is possible:

1) Katherine Clark is lying about her child’s experiences to stoke hysteria around climate change for political gain.

2) She aggressively instilled unjust fear into her child, causing them to lose sleep over a political talking point.

We hope it’s the former for the sake of the child. Sincerely.

First, someone ask AOC how many years we have left before the planet melts. Then, I’ll tell you whether nightmares are warranted. 

On 11/30/2022 at 3:47 AM, BillsFanNC said:

So in order to de-colonize something it must be colonized in the first place.  Y'all wonder why I ask so many questions but I would love to ask her what makes her classroom colonized?  This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So in order to de-colonize something it must be colonized in the first place.  Y'all wonder why I ask so many questions but I would love to ask her what makes hear classroom colonized?  This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  

Because it's full of *****.