Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

On 2/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, B-Man said:

Nothing Says Corruption and Chaos Like a Teacher Giving a Kid A’s When She Left Months Ago for Private School.

Great news. A sixth-grader received glowing grades in P.E. and Social Studies from her teachers at a middle school in year three of San Francisco Unified School District’s COVID-19 annus horribilis. School records show that the unidentified girl received two As as a student at Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle School.

Bad news. She hadn’t gone to the school the entire year.

Worse news. The school district had been counting her as a student, thus getting federal funds for the entire year also.

How many others are out there?

Read the whole thing.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/02/11/nothing-says-corruption-and-chaos-like-a-teacher-giving-a-kid-as-when-she-left-months-ago-for-private-school-n1558517

There are two minor defenses for this: one is that the parent is required to do withdrawal paperwork to remove their child from their school, which likely was never done. Second: since child went to a likely a poor performing school she likely had many classes with subs/ non permanent teachers who simply call a name and if a child responds they are marked present. That being said it is pathetic that a child can be missing that much and no one at the school is aware or trying to fix situation.

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

There are two minor defenses for this: one is that the parent is required to do withdrawal paperwork to remove their child from their school, which likely was never done. Second: since child went to a likely a poor performing school she likely had many classes with subs/ non permanent teachers who simply call a name and if a child responds they are marked present. That being said it is pathetic that a child can be missing that much and no one at the school is aware or trying to fix situation.

But how did the student get As?

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

But how did the student get As?

The A's is simple, many teachers give an A as long as you don't do wrong. Also some students have so many accomodations that as a teacher if you can't prove you followed them all you had better give a good grade or your job is on the line. None of it is acceptable but it is the way things work in too many places because teachers are not allowed to hold kids accountable.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Missing one.

"I'll get fired if I don't have pronouns in my bio or signature."

I was “discussing” the whole pronoun thing with someone on Tiktok. My argument was why don’t you take into consideration what pronoun I’d prefer to call you.  He/she/it said “I bet you’re the type of person that calls cats she and dogs he!”   My response was “dogs and cats don’t give two ***** what we call them. All they want is unconditional love. Be more like a cat or dog!”  For some strange reason I got no response. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Looks like SOMEONE’S taking advantage of those free crack pipes:

Democrats PRAISE Biden for uniting the world against Putin

PutinBiden_AP-620x325.jpg

Stop trying to make ‘Biden is a great leader’ happen, Democrats, because it’s NOT happening.

Yesterday, when a reporter asked him point-blank if Russia would lob a nuclear bomb at America he said he didn’t know, and he smiled and laughed.

He’s like a Democratic animatronic and the wiring is totally fried out.

But hey, you Democrats … you do you.

And we’ll just continue to point and laugh at you.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/02/25/looks-like-someones-taking-advantage-of-those-free-crack-pipes-dems-praise-biden-for-uniting-the-world-against-putin-and-rofl/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

"Big business sucks! Big tech, big Hollywood, big universities [are] fundamentally dangerous."

WTF is wrong with AOC? Does she not understand that big business has played just a little role in her ability to rise to the level she's at? 

She's an idiot.  That's what's wrong.

• Like (+1) 1