Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

Disgusting. Only acceptable to the deranged. And no, child abuse is not “ freedom”.  Among adults, hey “be “whatever the heck you want to “ be. “ Just don’t expect that everyone else has to play along . That where the libbys get lost. Not liking you doesn’t mean I’m discriminating against you. I just don’t like you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 5

This can actually be a serious issue for parents of children born with what is called ambiguous genitalia.  Such kids have genetic/chromosomal abnormalities that make it difficult to assign gender at birth.  One example is androgen insensitivity syndrome, or testicular feminization.  These babies are chromosomally male, but have a defect in the androgen receptor needed for testosterone.  Thus, the genitalia do not develop into male genitalia and the baby looks female.  The opposite type is CAH or congenital adrenal hyperplasia.  In this case you have babies that are chromosomally female, but their adrenal glands pump out so much testosterone that the genitalia appear female.  At some point the parents have to decide what gender they want to adopt for their child.  I've seen a few of these and it is a emotional roller coaster for these parents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

If those are for young girls, they must be the fully erect versions...😉

Damn, I wish I was as hung as those girls are about to be, at such a young age! 🤣

Quite possibly the creepiest thing I have read on this forum. What the $*^@%

Edited by 716er
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Quite possibly the creepiest thing I have read on this forum. What the $*^@%

That was the point...Ain’t satire grand? 😉🤣

Nothing better than illustrating the absurdity of something through over-the-top comedy...really cuts to the heart of the matter...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

You don’t like me, Boatdrinks??? But I knitted a willy warmer just for YYYYOUUU!!! I even sewed a sequined Buffalo Bills logo onto it…

Morgan Freeman narration: “A deep pouty frown suddenly appeared on the cherubic face of ComradeKayAdams. She slowly swiped her finger three times toward the upper left corner of her touchpad, paused, sighed, and then delivered a thunderous downward tap motion. In one fell swoop, she exited the contentious thread on knitted pen!ses for transgendered infants. Today was not to be the day for peace between the left and right at Two Bills Drive. Indeed, the only covering of an extension THIS day was a pillow suffocating a political olive branch.”

The epilogue, also to be read in Morgan Freeman’s voice: “Boatdrinks never did receive his knitted Buffalo Bills c*ck sock. He later attended the 2022 AFC Championship game in Buffalo. It was frightfully cold on that January Sunday evening. His d!ck had to be amputated because of frostbite. Meanwhile from the comfort of her warm apartment, ComradeKayAdams watched the Bills punch their ticket to Super Bowl LVI. She watched it together with her adopted piglet who had been rescued from a factory farm. This factory farm happens to supply the grocery store nearest to famed online vegan denigrator, Boatdrinks. And what was covering one of the piglet’s front feet? Why that SAME. WILLY. WARMER. With its red, white, and blue sequins all aglisten.”

Is it okay if I heard that in Christopher Walkens voice?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Mentally disturbed? Are you talking about the deplorables that worship this POS? Thought so 

Trump was one person.   You really need to figure out how to base your political views around something more than the repudiation of a man not currently in power.  

The left has academia, most of the media, corporations, entertainment and tech.  

We now even see the left’s influence in the armed services.  

Most of the public in the middle and on the right have ceded those institutions.... until now.  

The left loves to use the term “systemic”.  Well the influence the left has in pushing their newfound authoritarianism is systemic... while people like you keep talking about one man.... the former President... who’s no longer President... and has been censored by the aforementioned tech oligarchs. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Trump was one person.   You really need to figure out how to base your political views around something more than the repudiation of a man not currently in power.  

The left has academia, most of the media, corporations, entertainment and tech.  

We now even see the left’s influence in the armed services.  

Most of the public in the middle and on the right have ceded those institutions.... until now.  

The left loves to use the term “systemic”.  Well the influence the left has is pushing their newfound authoritarianism is systemic... while people like you keep talking about one man.... the former President... who’s no longer President... and has been censored by the aforementioned tech oligarchs. 

Cry harder.

Your whole party is rallying around that one person and even wants to install him as POTUS even after he lost by 7,000,000 votes

Your anti-democratic party is even passing laws to prevent a loss like this in the future.

Go join the circle jerk at Billsfans.com if you want your crap respected.

• Like (+1) 3