Dan Campbell wants a live Lion at Detroit pratices.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Lions are a historic mess anyway, so...why not?  

There should be at least one live lion in the building...

Well we both have an active 52 year streak of no Super Bowls. We have been a historic mess nearly as much as they have. 

On 5/20/2021 at 11:24 AM, Just in Atlanta said:

Yeah, what could go wrong?

It could be the deadliest mascot.

Least deadly? Cardinal? 

Probably the Washington Football Team, their mascot is non existent lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we both have an active 52 year streak of no Super Bowls. We have been a historic mess nearly as much as they have. 

Probably the Washington Football Team, their mascot is non existent lol 

Between '88-'99 the Bills made the playoffs 10 of 12 years, won 11 games and went to 4 SBs.  They've been to the playoffs 3 of the past 4 seasons and won 2 games.

Detroit since '88 has been to the playoffs a total of 9 times and had a single playoff win.  With the franchise's all time passing and receiving leaders playing together for 7 seasons they were 0-2 in playoffs.  Their all time "winningest" HC has a losing record.

Nice try....

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Between '88-'99 the Bills made the playoffs 10 of 12 years, won 11 games and went to 4 SBs.  They've been to the playoffs 3 of the past 4 seasons and won 2 games.

Detroit since '88 has been to the playoffs a total of 9 times and had a single playoff win.  With the franchise's all time passing and receiving leaders playing together for 7 seasons they were 0-2 in playoffs.  Their all time "winningest" HC has a losing record.

Nice try....

The only thing that matters is super bowl wins, everything else is failure. 

He wasn't kidding when he said that he wanted to tear people's knee caps off. I don't know why he would do it to his own players though. Why not send the Lion to Patriots practice instead?

Edited by Buffalo03

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Nice try....

They have only had 1 playoff win in the last 50 years. I believe Jim Caldwell is the only head coach they have had with a winning record in probably the same amount of time. It's insane how bad that franchise has been

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

They have only had 1 playoff win in the last 50 years

Which is bad. But come on, do we really get to say much when we are like near last place in the race? It’s like being happy we didn’t place last lol woooooooooo we didn’t finish last!! Look at our fancy participation trophies! 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Which is bad. But come on, do we really get to say much when we are like near last place in the race? It’s like being happy we didn’t place last lol woooooooooo we didn’t finish last!! Look at our fancy participation trophies! 

What are you talking about? I wad just saying they had 1 playoff win in the last 50 years. 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

What are you talking about? I wad just saying they had 1 playoff win in the last 50 years. 

Which is bad. But we both have 0 super bowl wins, which is all that matters. I don’t care if we had the most super bowl appearance. If we don’t win, we are just 1st losers. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Which is bad. But we both have 0 super bowl wins, which is all that matters. I don’t care if we had the most super bowl appearance. If we don’t win, we are just 1st losers. 

Keep digging, you’re almost there...