Dan Campbell wants a live Lion at Detroit pratices.

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

My brother went to RIT

And then became a communist 😁 

Not that I'm judging RIT 😂

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

This guy does not seem stable whatsoever.

McDermott on the other hand, now there’s a coach you could set your watch to. 

I like McDermott, but he has to bring this city a super bowl. Otherwise he’s just like all the rest of the failed experiments. 

7 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Dan Campbell is a football guy's football guy.

Whatever that means.  He’s a meathead.  Sure, the guys might be “fired up” but how is his game planning? His in-game adjustments? His clock and game day management?  You can’t just run around saying your guys will knock everyone out of the game.  His statements are moronic.  I predict a flameout within two seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Whatever that means.  He’s a meathead.  Sure, the guys might be “fired up” but how is his game planning? His in-game adjustments? His clock and game day management?  You can’t just run around saying your guys will knock everyone out of the game.  His statements are moronic.  I predict a flameout within two seasons.

Being willing to give up your arm for a Superbowl is hardcore.

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

useless words.....it's like saying I'd give anything to have my parents back....it's not possible and it's a stupid comment

1 minute ago, nucci said:

useless words.....it's like saying I'd give anything to have my parents back....it's not possible and it's a stupid comment

Man, the more and more I see these completely humorless comments, the more I want Dan Campbell to succeed.

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Being willing to give up a body part for a seasonal trophy is the epitome of stupidity.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, eball said:

Being willing to give up a body part for a seasonal trophy is the epitome of stupidity.

Did you know that no dolphins play for the Miami Dolphins? It's so stupid that we refer to the players as "Dolphins" when they are actually humans.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Did you know that no dolphins play for the Miami Dolphins? It's so stupid that we refer to the players as "Dolphins" when they are actually humans.

Well how many guys named William played for Buffalo yet we called all the players a Bill?  😝