New England is ready to play Monkey in the Middle with football

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

How will a monkey in the middle help ? :huh:

Me thinks he grew up in a sissy neighborhood.. In my neighborhood, the game was called ‘Kill the guy with the ball!’ -a rougher version of ‘Crazy Fumble’..

I don't see any way Stidham makes the team.  Belichick had a chance to audition him in a meaningless season finale vs the Jets & chose to keep him on the sidelines.  That and the 3.3 QBR in mop-up duty vs the Bills the week before was the writing on the wall.  After getting trounced by the Bills, Belichick chose to play the QB who gave him the best chance to beat the lowly Jets and it's pretty obvious he had no faith in Stidham to take a chance against the 2nd worst team in the league. 

I don't even know if he'll even make it to preseason before he is cut. 

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Me thinks he grew up in a sissy neighborhood.. In my neighborhood, the game was called ‘Kill the guy with the ball!’ -a rougher version of ‘Crazy Fumble’..

Not lying: in middle school I was a Kill-the-Guy-with-the-Ball legend. I was unstoppable. Admittedly, I grew up in Penfield (suburb of Rochester), which probably qualifies as a "sissy neighborhood."

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

If I had to take a stab at it I would think Stidham is gone and they want Hoyer as a old guy mentor type for Jones in the QB room.

I'm guessing Cam is gone. If they're building an offensive scheme around Jones/Hoyer, Cam would be a square peg in a round hole.

20 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

If Aaron Rodgers goes to New England better put me on suicide watch. 

If Rodgers bitched about his weapons in GB, imagine how much fun he can have with Nelson Agehlor!

18 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Not lying: in middle school I was a Kill-the-Guy-with-the-Ball legend. I was unstoppable. Admittedly, I grew up in Penfield (suburb of Rochester), which probably qualifies as a "sissy neighborhood."

As a current penfield resident this is probably accurate but also hurtful

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

As a current penfield resident this is probably accurate but also hurtful

Were you at Denonville Junior High between Fall of '75, and Spring of '78? If so, I probably knocked you on your hindsight.

On 5/18/2021 at 11:04 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Middle school social studies teacher on his way to the cafeteria to break up a 7th grade girl fight 

If it was female teacher breaking up boy fight it would belong on Off the Wall when teacher was consoling boy beaten up.