Just over halfway there... (Counting the days)

8 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Our last game was on 1/24, 231 days ago.  We play again on 9/12, 113 days away.  We passed the halfway point of our offseason last week.  Is it moving too slow for everyone else also?

Check your math.  213 days ago was a lot longer ago than the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Check your math.  213 days ago was a lot longer ago than the playoffs.

Yeah John I was going to send that message also

Jan 7

Feb 28

March 31

April 30

May 17

113 when I went to school but ha what do I maybe auto correct to 213

May 14

June 30

July 31

Aug 31

Sept 12

Where are you getting your numbers from op

Edited by scuba guy

28 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m way too drunk to deal with this right now 

I’m just happy you are not “to drunk”, or even “two drunk”!  Points for you, my friend! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Our last game was on 1/24, 231 days ago.  We play again on 9/12, 113 days away.  We passed the halfway point of our offseason last week.  Is it moving too slow for everyone else also?

Do we still have the draft to look forward to based on the calendar you are using?

Edited by Aussie Joe

In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII proclaimed a reform of the calendar from the Julian to the Gregorian.  In 2021, Captain Caveman observed that ESPN predicted a Bills Superbowl, and reformed the calendar to the Wallian calendar.  Like the McKenzie Brothers version, there appears to be 'Mystery Days' incorporated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"I was told there would be no math"! Then I logged onto this site & found this thread - I hate the off season, but after browsing this thread I will resist the temptation to calculate the days until the opener. On second thought maybe someone can calculate the number of seconds until kickoff - as long as it isn't me doing the calculating.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII proclaimed a reform of the calendar from the Julian to the Gregorian.  In 2021, Captain Caveman observed that ESPN predicted a Bills Superbowl, and reformed the calendar to the Wallian calendar.  Like the McKenzie Brothers version, there appears to be 'Mystery Days' incorporated.

image.thumb.jpeg.7d04af1d3295e9ee208b1c756b1da5f1.jpeg

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is he nuts?  She can turn him into a newt!

He’ll get better..,

• Haha (+1) 1