Bills -14 vs Texans is the largest spread of 2021 Season

Interesting. They've posted lines for every game of the season and Bills vs Texans is the largest spread. 

Obviously things will change but it's mid may, there's nothing else to talk about football wise. 

Bills -1.5 at NO is also interesting. Thought that one would be close and could go either way. **The betting line, not the game to be clear. Bills win big. 

If Bills are favorites in that game then they are almost certainly betting favorites in 15/17 games, as of right now. Would love to see the full list. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 2

The Bills should be favored against the Saints. They don't have Drew Brees anymore. They had to gut a lot of their team to get under the cap. Their defense is not going to be as good as it was.

And the Bills should probably be favored, as of now, in all of their games except KC and TB. Now, obviously things can change...

• Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

The Bills should be favored against the Saints. They don't have Drew Brees anymore. They had to gut a lot of their team to get under the cap. Their defense is not going to be as good as it was.

And the Bills should probably be favored, as of now, in all of their games except KC and TB. Now, obviously things can change...

My exact thoughts when I first saw the schedule. Favorites going into every game except the Chiefs and Bucs. Will likely be a heavy favorite in a lot of these games too. 

Thought for sure spread against Saints would be bigger than that. Guess they figure Winston can put up some points. Still would have guessed at least 5 instead of 1.5 against Saints. Will likely change quite a few times anyways....

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

They don’t have a QB.

I think we are going to blow them out.

To be clear... I don't think the actual game will be close. I think the Bills blow them out. 

I was referring strictly to the betting line. And I was correct on that. 

Remember, the Bills were underdogs vs the 49ers and Nick Mullens last year. As far as the betting line there is no way bills were going to be a big favorite in NO on Thanksgiving, as of right now. Thought the Bills would be favored but wouldn't have been shocked to see a PK or Saints -1. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Put some respeck on Tuhrod’s name*

*if he doesn’t get stabbed first by the team doc 

I will state it again for the record: If the Buffalo Bills had a legitimate quarterback in the 2017 playoffs, they would have played in the AFC Championship game. That stupid Jax performance was infuriating. I'm never getting over it. It makes me just as mad as the stupid 2008 Cleveland 6-3 poop festival. 

@Virgil please talk me off the ledge.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I will state it again for the record: If the Buffalo Bills had a legitimate quarterback in the 2017 playoffs, they would have played in the AFC Championship game. That stupid Jax performance was infuriating. I'm never getting over it. It makes me just as mad as the stupid 2008 Cleveland 6-3 poop festival. 

Seasons is having this moment....

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Put some respeck on Tuhrod’s name*

*if he doesn’t get stabbed first by the team doc 

Allegedly, Allegedy.  See Eddie Murphy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Kyle Orton?

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I’m over that one because our team wasn’t that great overall. Good defense but that offense was bad, no WR, and shady was playing on a bum ankle. I’m not over the Houston playoff game. That one I feel like got stolen and we should have won. 

• Agree 1