ESPN insider picks Buffalo Bills to win Super Bowl

43 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You love to see it!

side note: I get ESPN+ (and Hulu) in my Disney+ bundle, and it includes ESPN Insider access. Not a bad deal for all of that for like $14/month.

So you can see that ESPN Jordan Palmer draft special where Josh admits to being afraid of sharks.

29 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have always felt that ESPN is the most respected and refreshingly honest sports publication, and journalistic integrity out there

Are you an immigrant to Canada? 

Every native Canadian I have known (even Quebec Nordiques fans) would know the Exclusive Suck P*ts Network would consider honesty and integrity be attributes employees are required to NOT have. 

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

Not a fan of ESPN. But a broken clock is right twice a day.

Not always. A clock which is stopped working probably is but a broken one may be so broke you not even tell what time it was broke at.

Here is one I have at home:

5e0dacb7870914a9dc8fde03-2-large.jpg

Graziano: Bills over Rams. I have no idea who to pick in the NFC, but I don’t want to pick the Bucs because I don’t believe in repeats in this league. The Rams look good, and we’ll go with them — until the next time I’m asked for a pick.

Well that certainly inspires confidence in his prognosticating ability.

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

As one of the old-school posters always says when it comes to our record, 20-0 baby!

Perhaps it's @Limeaid

Great! and gave deserved credit, only that you upped it to a 17 game sked! tough...well done!  :beer:

To be expected considering the success coming off last season. I'm sure the majority picked is K.C and T.B. with Bills right behind. It is nice for Bills to be viewed as one of those teams for a change.

Hopefully this will be the season. Definitely very excited for it to get started.

The last time I remember anyone from ESPN predicting the Bills to be in the Super Bowl was 2003 when pundits thought the Bills would retain their high powered 2002 offense but have a vastly improved defense, ending up where only one side of that equation was true.

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

To be expected considering the success coming off last season. I'm sure the majority picked is K.C and T.B. with Bills right behind. It is nice for Bills to be viewed as one of those teams for a change.

Hopefully this will be the season. Definitely very excited for it to get started.

The top teams being mentioned are probably the Chiefs, Bucs, Packers (assuming they keep Rodgers), Bills and a few dark horses like the Browns, Ravens, and Rams sprinkled in. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The last time I remember anyone from ESPN predicting the Bills to be in the Super Bowl was 2003 when pundits thought the Bills would retain their high powered 2002 offense but have a vastly improved defense, ending up where only one side of that equation was true.

The top teams being mentioned are probably the Chiefs, Bucs, Packers (assuming they keep Rodgers), Bills and a few dark horses like the Browns, Ravens, and Rams sprinkled in. 

Exactly. I'd guess there's not much difference between Packer and Bills. That's assuming Rodgers is still going to be there. I think Ravens/Browns/Tenn are for sure after Bills though.

21 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Exactly. I'd guess there's not much difference between Packer and Bills. That's assuming Rodgers is still going to be there. I think Ravens/Browns/Tenn are for sure after Bills though.

I am not a believer in the Titans, they are a tough team 10 or so wins and they won't be an easy out. But I am just not a believer in their QB to be elite in the playoffs when it matters (And Tanny is a solid QB but far from anything elite even in the regular season.) They have a very good supporting cast but not one that is elite enough to carry an averageish QB to a deep playoff run. I put them in the same standing as the Colts tough defense, solid pieces on offense and a decent QB but just not going to make a deep run.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I am not a believer in the Titans, they are a tough team 10 or so wins and they won't be an easy out. But I am just not a believer in their QB to be elite in the playoffs when it matters (And Tanny is a solid QB but far from anything elite even in the regular season.) They have a very good supporting cast but not one that is elite enough to carry an averageish QB to a deep playoff run. I put them in the same standing as the Colts tough defense, solid pieces on offense and a decent QB but just not going to make a deep run.

Henry has had 850 touches the last two seasons.  He is due for a breakdown, and their line isn’t what it was.  Chiefs, Browns, Bills, or Ravens in the Super Bowl.  I don’t see anyone else with much of a chance barring some blockbuster trade sending Rodgers, Watson, or Wilson to the Colts, Titans, Broncos, or Dolphins.