ESPN insider picks Buffalo Bills to win Super Bowl

HOUSE

2 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

Great! and gave deserved credit, only that you upped it to a 17 game sked! tough...well done!  :beer:

I'll let you research the 2021 schedule and add them up. 

It will take some getting used to, I agree.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

2020: ESPN's rep at TSW:

image.thumb.jpeg.5f11ac25e35bf49cf6cc7777d311b62e.jpeg

2021: ESPN's rep at TSW:

image.thumb.jpeg.24da281061278b2b3f4bf9ff289a54ef.jpeg
Well, that was easy enough.  And only had to plagiarize myself.

There are a lot of crossdressers this year on TSW. 

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Will Bills fans move to Florida after the super bowl win ?

Is Superbowl MVP inviting us to go with him to Disneyland?  

36 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Whoops, I already did.  

Somebody is already ready to get in line for Bills Mafia day.

3 hours ago, Billl said:

Henry has had 850 touches the last two seasons.  He is due for a breakdown, and their line isn’t what it was.  Chiefs, Browns, Bills, or Ravens in the Super Bowl.  I don’t see anyone else with much of a chance barring some blockbuster trade sending Rodgers, Watson, or Wilson to the Colts, Titans, Broncos, or Dolphins.

Even if Henry turns in a healthy season I still don't see him being as productive behind a line that as you said isn't what it was and they also lost some skill position players on top of a line that is deteriorating. The Titans just got caught in a bad trap where they at one point had Henry and Tanny on cheap deals with a stout O-line, decent skill position players and elite defense but they had to pay the QB and the RB and the rest of the team is deteriorating and the QB and RB won't be good enough to make up the difference. 

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not always. A clock which is stopped working probably is but a broken one may be so broke you not even tell what time it was broke at.

Here is one I have at home:

5e0dacb7870914a9dc8fde03-2-large.jpg

Military Time???

On 5/17/2021 at 10:04 AM, HOUSE said:

I will be more then happy with one SB winner, I am getting to old to be greedy

One win is all any of us need; we just don't know it yet.

I base that off of having a very similar lifelong fan experience with the Boston Red Sox, who then won it all in 2004.

One win is all it takes to change everything forever! 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, Seasons1992 said:

I'll let you research the 2021 schedule and add them up. 

It will take some getting used to, I agree.

I don´t know where we disagree! but anyway, thanks for replying! 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, Billl said:

Henry has had 850 touches the last two seasons.  He is due for a breakdown, and their line isn’t what it was.  Chiefs, Browns, Bills, or Ravens in the Super Bowl.  I don’t see anyone else with much of a chance barring some blockbuster trade sending Rodgers, Watson, or Wilson to the Colts, Titans, Broncos, or Dolphins.

Yea, Titans due for a big step back this year IMO. Elite RBs don't stay elite for very long. No Davis, no Smith. I could see them being a .500ish team. 

Chiefs Bills Browns in their own tier at the top. Would be very surprised to see anyone else make it out of the AFC.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Yea, Titans due for a big step back this year IMO. Elite RBs don't stay elite for very long. No Davis, no Smith. I could see them being a .500ish team. 

Chiefs Bills Browns in their own tier at the top. Would be very surprised to see anyone else make it out of the AFC.

Ravens will be in that mix. Also Chargers might make some noise and has a good chance at making playoffs this season. Not saying I'd put them with those other teams to make the Super Bowl, but they might could do a little something

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

That's what I thought as well.

But I've been told Buffalo is such a great place to live that fans will want to live here forever 

Only if you like 100+ inches a snow each and EVERY year!!!!  That got old for me.....33 years of it was MORE than enough.  Plus I lived in Rottenchester....

• Like (+1) 1