Bills add Joe Giles-Harris LB after tryout

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Bills also need a balance in the players they sign on their roster.   So I would think at a certain point they would say "fish or cut bait" as it were.  But I don't know.

Could be.  But in that case you cut a street/UFA LB for Lee.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Could be.  But in that case you cut a street/UFA LB for Lee.

Lee could become an expensive toy if Bills did feel a good fit at amount he demanded.

Being drafted once is not necessarily better than being an UDFA and there are lots of examples.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/25-best-undrafted-nfl-players-all-time

Players go undrafted for a variety of reasons, be it size or other circumstances. Most try out with teams and are quickly cut, but a few have gone on to have Hall of Fame careers

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Lee could become an expensive toy if Bills did feel a good fit at amount he demanded.

Being drafted once is not necessarily better than being an UDFA and there are lots of examples.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/25-best-undrafted-nfl-players-all-time

I'd stick him the minimum and that's it.  And keep the phone number of the 90th guy who gets pushed-off on speed dial. 

Edited by Doc

On 5/16/2021 at 9:20 PM, 4merper4mer said:

This place is slipping.  Not a single person has asserted that this means Edmunds is done.

Sorry, I just got back from vacation...Edmunds is done! 🤣😉

Edited by JaCrispy

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Sorry, I just got back from vacation...Edmunds is done! 🤣😉

Well, let’s just trade Edmunds for Ertz and Singletary for a pick so our best RB, Wade, can start and effectively shut down all TBD hot topics at once 😅

• Haha (+1) 1