Irritated By NFL Opening Night Game

Irv

On 5/15/2021 at 8:51 AM, Irv said:

OK I get having the reigning champs with Brady on opening night.  But the Cowboys?   The Cowboys?  “America’s Team” is going to get rolled.  Should have been the Bills.   See you on closing night NFL when we are hoisting the Lombardi.  

Hard pass.

Really dont want to be involved in the Bucs opener when they hoist another Brady Super Bowl Banner and the announcers spend the entire night slobbering all over him.

Been there, done that enough over the last 20 years.

Happy to be opening at home against a weakened non-division opponent.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/15/2021 at 5:51 AM, Irv said:

OK I get having the reigning champs with Brady on opening night.  But the Cowboys?   The Cowboys?  “America’s Team” is going to get rolled.  Should have been the Bills.   See you on closing night NFL when we are hoisting the Lombardi.  

No disrespect but why do people even care?   

I personally would rather start the season and get some rhythm again before we square off against the defending Champs anyway.  

In other threads, people are complaining about getting 4 primetime games instead of 5.  I mean we used to get 0 to 1, now we are upset if we aren't tied for most?  Just don't see why this is such an issue for some people.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

One of my best friends is a steelers fan. He is a huge ***hole 

so yes

Also at the Stevie Johnson drop game when the Steelers nearly lost to a 1-9 Bills team, the amount of ***** talking Steelers fans gave me and my brother that day was absurd. Also that stupid towel is the dumbest thing in sports right after the train horn on 3rd down

F”@* the Steelers !!!

we beat them twice already Josh owns them  , this time Josh will make them his B*****’s !!!

FFS... does everyone get irritated or get hurt feelings about every little thing nowadays?

I couldn't care less about the Bills missing out on the opening game.  In fact, I prefer us to remain "under the radar" for as long as we can.

Just win baby!

Edited by Bad Things
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1