Questions for former players???

major

On 5/15/2021 at 10:23 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Reggie White was a homophobic racist, who never apologized (indeed, he doubled down in subsequent interviews) for his highly offensive speech to the Wisconsin legislature in March of 1998.  White benefited from playing in a 4-3 defense, while Bruce played in a 3-4 which left him double- and triple-teamed often.  Bruce was simply a better player on the field and a better man off the field than Reggie White. 

How was he a racist? Did he hate white people? Seriously, I don't know what you are talking about. 

On 5/15/2021 at 9:37 AM, Nextmanup said:

All joking aside, I would like to know the detailed night life events of the key Bills players the night before our Super Bowls, with emphasis on the first 2.

I have always assumed our best players were somewhat hungover for those games and in no way fit to play their best game.

If only they could have saved the damned celebrating until the season was over.

There's the winning question. 

On 5/15/2021 at 6:00 PM, Buffalo03 said:

Well, the guy was probably the greatest Canadian football player ever. 

That's kind of like being the fastest turtle.  Still not that impressive.

I couldn't stand Flutie.  I never understood the fascination some people had with him.  He was a decent QB and a horrible, divisive teammate (from what I've heard.)

16 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

That's kind of like being the fastest turtle.  Still not that impressive.

I couldn't stand Flutie.  I never understood the fascination some people had with him.  He was a decent QB and a horrible, divisive teammate (from what I've heard.)

I don't understand the horrible teammate thing. I have never heard a single bad thing about Flutie from any player that played with him while he was here or anywhere for that matter

On 5/15/2021 at 7:28 AM, KellyToTasker said:

I was a 13-14 year old kid. I asked Jeff Burris to autograph my Bills jersey (a Kelly jersey) at Fredonia during Training Camp. It had a large number of John Hancock’s already.

Burris said, “I don’t sign another man’s jersey.”  

Later Lonnie Johnson would sign the same jersey, he did so right over Kelly’s. I should’ve quit before Lonnie Johnson. 

Lonnie should have quit before this play

On 5/15/2021 at 5:02 PM, Mango said:

Stevie Johnson. 

Does god still hate you?

God doesn't hate him. But after giving him a clear sunny day in Buffalo in November, tripping the corner 15 yards down the field, and putting a perfect spiral in his hands in the end zone, let's just say he's disappointed Stevie didn't catch it.

4 minutes ago, Steve O said:

God doesn't hate him. But after giving him a clear sunny day in Buffalo in November, tripping the corner 15 yards down the field, and putting a perfect spiral in his hands in the end zone, let's just say he's disappointed Stevie didn't catch it.

St. Peter: "Yes, Mr. Johnson, God loves all creation.  I am, however, a Bills fan.  Have a seat over there..."

• Haha (+1) 1