Questions for former players???

major

Which former player would you like to ask a question to? And what would that question be?

I’ll start: Ronnie Harmon. Question: why did you drop that pass in the afc divisional game agains the browns?🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Angry 1

Pull together the entire 1991 team/staff who were present at SB XXVI and ask which one of those ho's took Thurman's helmet?

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

I would ask Jeff Burris who he thought would win in a street fight, a taco or a grilled cheese sandwich?

I was a 13-14 year old kid. I asked Jeff Burris to autograph my Bills jersey (a Kelly jersey) at Fredonia during Training Camp. It had a large number of John Hancock’s already.

Burris said, “I don’t sign another man’s jersey.”  

Later Lonnie Johnson would sign the same jersey, he did so right over Kelly’s. I should’ve quit before Lonnie Johnson. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

I've actually asked a few Bills from the mid 80s who they thought was better... Reggie or Bruce.   The consensus was Reggie was a better... :(

they said that to disappoint you, and it worked, they still laugh about it over beers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

I've actually asked a few Bills from the mid 80s who they thought was better... Reggie or Bruce.   The consensus was Reggie was a better... :(

I love Bruce but I agree with this. Bruce had 2 more career sacks than Reggie but Reggie played 15 years. Bruce played 19. It took Bruce playing 4 extra years to break that record. They are the two greatest defensive ends to ever play in my opinion but Reggie was slightly better

• Dislike 1

To Gary Anderson: can you confirm you purposely performed poorly during your 1982 rookie pre-season with the Bills in order to get cut? Do you regret that now, never having gone to a Super Bowl, when you could have gone to four with Buffalo and perhaps had the game-winning kick in 1990?

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, chongli said:

To Gary Anderson: can you confirm you purposely performed poorly during your 1982 rookie pre-season with the Bills in order to get cut? Do you regret that now, never having gone to a Super Bowl, when you could have gone to four with Buffalo and perhaps had the game-winning kick in 1990?

This is actually a good, legit question. I remember when he had a perfect regular season in 1998 and then shanked a kick in the NFC championship game that would have won the game. Sometimes karma takes awhile but it will get you eventually 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If coaches count in this i would ask Marv .

In Super Bowl 25 with 8 seconds on the clock given the hurry up offense that was faster than every other in the NFL & the way Thurman was running the ball plus knowing Norwood's percentage went up over 50% under 46 yds why didn't you do a quick run or pass to Thurman to get a couple extra yards to get the increased % for Norwood's kick ? 

Inquiring minds want to know ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3