Tre White Interviewed in NFL Film Session

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

A true technician 

I wish I had a guy like him to study when I was coming up

An undersized outside corner who just beats everybody by outsmarting them and having better technique

He really is a joy to watch from someone who played corner.. I'm asking him what his chest size is for his gold jacket if I'm the NFL 

Cuz he's going to lock it down till he's in his thirties because his game is based on his smarts and technique 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Tre White is my favorite Buffalo Bill.

Great player, great member of the community, great man, and the funniest dude I've ever seen lace up a pair of cleats.

McDermott couldn't have chosen a better player to be the first draft choice of his Bills tenure, and I'm so thankful that Tre White is a Buffalo Bill.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Tre White is my favorite Buffalo Bill.

Great player, great member of the community, great man, and the funniest dude I've ever seen lace up a pair of cleats.

McDermott couldn't have chosen a better player to be the first draft choice of his Bills tenure, and I'm so thankful that Tre White is a Buffalo Bill.

But, but, but...Mahomes. 

I swear, if people spent half as much time being happy for what they have as they spend being miserable for what they never had, the world would be a much happier place. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

Very good, he knows his opponents strengths, which allows him to work to his own strengths, smart man! 

49 minutes ago, K-9 said:

But, but, but...Mahomes. 

I swear, if people spent half as much time being happy for what they have as they spend being miserable for what they never had, the world would be a much happier place. 

Some are more happy being miserable and spreading it around.

I love how he talks about working on his feet every day.    It shows.

I would not be surprised if he was one of those people who work with a juggler ball using their feet.

• Like (+1) 1