Every Josh Allen Touchdown in 2020

My favorites:

- The 35 yard scramble against the Broncos

- The beautiful touch on the lob to Gabe in the Raiders game (one of the few TD passes that was not a laser)

Edited by DrW
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrW said:

My favorites:

- The 35 yard scramble against the Broncos

- The beautiful touch on the lob to Gabe in the Raiders game

Those Diggs touchdowns against the Pats for me have to be up there.

Especially that 2nd one when he scrambled and made an impossible throw

• Like (+1) 3

Crappy game, blowout loss, unbelievably freakish throw: Allen to Yeldon at the end of the Titans’ game. 

I saw that one live, in person. Never knew a person can throw a football that hard. 

Edited by KellyToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Crappy game, blowout loss, unbelievably freakish throw: Allen to Yeldon at the end of the Titans’ game. 

I saw that one live, in person. Never knew a person can throw a football that hard. 

I had blocked that game from memory and forgot all about that play until I watched this 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had blocked that game from memory and forgot all about that play until I watched this 

I too blocked much of that game. It was still early in the season, Allen was very much establishing the type of year he would end up having, for me....It was that throw that cemented it for me that he’s “special”. Like the “one” we’ve been waiting for all of these years “special.”

Note: Allen would later make other mind boggling throws throughout the season. On average, one a game that is just, “Wow, did he just....Did you see that?” 

• Like (+1) 1

Some of his throws are other worldly. Like that one to Yeldon vs. the Titans. He’s literally one of only a few people on the planet who can do that. Amazing. And it never gets old.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

I too blocked much of that game. It was still early in the season, Allen was very much establishing the type of year he would end up having, for me....It was that throw that cemented it for me that he’s “special”. Like the “one” we’ve been waiting for all of these years “special.”

Note: Allen would later make other mind boggling throws throughout the season. On average, one a game that is just, “Wow, did he just....Did you see that?” 

There were some throws in the MNF game vs SF that had my jaw on the floor

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Boy, just a flick of the wrist and zips it in there.

The first touchdown against the colts in the playoffs was money. Kept trying to run it in there and bounces to the outside and then throws the TD while being tackled, cant script that.

Remember his back shoulder pass on a slant, that caused McKenzie (maybe) to stop on dime, and turn in the opposite direction to catch the ball, all the while his momentum spun him around into open space for a TD? The DB was completely out of the picture.

I do not believe anyone (Allen included) intended for that to happen (it was just a slant and he missed). 

Wow did that work out! If only “that” could be a SCRIPTED play! 

I want to say it was against the Lions or Jaguars his rookie year. Or maybe the Dolphins, I’m not sure, haha....But it was remarkable! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Remember his back shoulder pass on a slant, that caused McKenzie (maybe) to stop on dime, and turn in the opposite direction to catch the ball, all the while his momentum spun him around into open space for a TD? The DB was completely out of the picture.

I do not believe anyone (Allen included) intended for that to happen (it was just a slant and he missed). 

Wow did that work out! If only “that” could be a SCRIPTED play! 

I want to say it was against the Lions or Jaguars his rookie year. Or maybe the Dolphins, I’m not sure, haha....But it was remarkable! 

Zay Jones

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

There were some throws in the MNF game vs SF that had my jaw on the floor

That play action thread the needle throw over Fred Warner may be the most underrated throw of the year because it was only like a 15 yard gain.

Edited by BillsFan130

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Some of his throws are other worldly. Like that one to Yeldon vs. the Titans. He’s literally one of only a few people on the planet who can do that. Amazing. And it never gets old.

He might be the only quarterback in the world that makes some of the throws he does