Bills preseason

On 5/14/2021 at 6:18 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

People sleep on the pre season.

- it’s football for the first time in forever 

- it’s a good way to see young guys that you otherwise can’t see.

- It’s a chance to see your team where you won’t be miserable if they lose.
-if they win, all good

There are a lot of advantages.

Not to mention - you can typically get tickets online for a couple of bucks.

Took the family a couple of years ago - got 4 tickets in the lower bowl for the Giants game for a total of 10 bucks.  You can’t beat that and we won and it was a great time in awesome weather and the kids got some autographs near the end as the players milled about.

On 5/14/2021 at 6:33 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Mitchell returning to Chicago should be interesting! I assume he will play a lot. Looking forward to seeing the rookies too. 

Would love to see Mitchell get a shot to 'show off' a bit in the Bills offense. He could be a terrific trade asset for the Bills, and have a chance of redemption here. That will only help Buffalo going forward. Hoping Mitch shows out in his time here in Buffalo. Maybe he even likes the role and organization enough to stick for a while.

I always felt he was over drafted, but I really do pull for talented players who had a bit of a raw deal. I want Darnold to succeed in Carolina, and would love to see MT put in the work JA has and stick for a bit and become the best QB he can become. He has talent, but wasn't ready for the NFL.