Kelvin Benjamin Alert: Tryout with Giants [Edit: signed as TE]

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He has one big thing going for him that Bills fans can ALWAYS remember him fondly for as a good bit of trivia because he's the answer to the following question:

Who caught Josh Allen's first Touchdown pass?

Wasn't that Ray-Ray McCloud?

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I see making fun of your "I hate the weather in WNY it makes me depressed...... but then I spend all my free time inside on a computer anyway" has been turned into a referendum on moving away from WNY.    If that's what you guys want to do have at it.    Work out your weird guilt or whatever it is but don't put that on me.  I have a house in southwest Florida........but I don't own it for mental health reasons........you can like perfect weather without a prescription.

As for me bringing up the past.........maybe you're right and one can't learn anything of value or gain a better perspective from understanding the past.   Didn't MLK say that?   That conveniently allows you to be oblivious to why your GM isn't throwing money at what you perceive are big problems and complain about it incessantly all offseason like he has a magic wand to create cap room.    Not caring about the past also allows you to be willfully ignorant to 25+ years of data and deviate from the obvious with a take like "maybe we should draft a RB in round 1".  :lol: 

Maybe the salt life just made you too salty but if you go into a thread about Marcel Dareus or Kelvin Benjamin or whatever........here's a tip.........expect the past to be brought up.   They are figures from the Bills past.    Children can grasp that idea.   Right?  

i read this website when I’m out and about, at work, at home, wherever.  I don’t think I’ve been on tsw from a computer at my home in a decade or so.  Always and only on my phone.  Don’t confuse reading a website with being on the computer at home.  It’s not 2001.  

A referendum on moving away from NY.  You brought it up...I responded to it.  You didn’t have to bring it up.....you mentioned moving from NY, not me.  

I made this about you having to chime in with the same needless drivel that you spew every time certain players are brought up.  Every.  Time.  

I’m happy with our offseason.  I’ve stated several times.  I’ve said that I don’t think that Beane is all in on winning a SB in 2021.  He’s doing exactly what he said he was doing all along.....building for sustained success.  

I’ve said that our OL and coaching staff has its work cut out for them if we’re going to become a better running team.  I don’t think Feliciano and Ford are any good.  I’ve said that I was disappointed that they didn’t get a top notch pass rusher via FA. I’m disappointed that we haven’t gotten an obvious upgrade cb2.  Maybe Dane or a FA can still become that.  I would’ve liked to add a deep threat RB in the draft....but we signed Breida for one year, so he’ll do.  I’ve said that Edmunds needs to improve and I don’t feel that he’s worth a bug contract if he plays like he did last season.  

I have concerns.  As does every fan. I just happen to be more active on this message board than most and enjoy discussing it.  But you view that as b******g.  Just like you say that you’re not whining and crying about the same players over and over and over and over.....I’m just discussing the current state of the Bills.  While you whine and cry about things that happened 4 years ago.  Harping on the past, reiterating the same thing that you’ve typed over 100 times on the very same message boards.  Entertainment. 

17 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

My sources have confirmed that Benjamin was seen at Popeyes enjoying a biscuit 

Haha digging deep with the Booger McFarland comment. I remember him saying that KB was a Popeyes biscuit away from being a TE during a Bills game with Benjamin on the team. Had to be 2018 or 2019.

I guess the Giants scouted Booger and KB. I lost all respect for this loaf of a player when he refused to work on routes with JA pre game.

Edited by ThurmanThomasEnglishMuffin

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

i read this website when I’m out and about, at work, at home, wherever.  I don’t think I’ve been on tsw from a computer at my home in a decade or so.  Always and only on my phone.  Don’t confuse reading a website with being on the computer at home.  It’s not 2001.  

A referendum on moving away from NY.  You brought it up...I responded to it.  You didn’t have to bring it up.....you mentioned moving from NY, not me.  

I made this about you having to chime in with the same needless drivel that you spew every time certain players are brought up.  Every.  Time.  

I’m happy with our offseason.  I’ve stated several times.  I’ve said that I don’t think that Beane is all in on winning a SB in 2021.  He’s doing exactly what he said he was doing all along.....building for sustained success.  

I’ve said that our OL and coaching staff has its work cut out for them if we’re going to become a better running team.  I don’t think Feliciano and Ford are any good.  I’ve said that I was disappointed that they didn’t get a top notch pass rusher via FA. I’m disappointed that we haven’t gotten an obvious upgrade cb2.  Maybe Dane or a FA can still become that.  I would’ve liked to add a deep threat RB in the draft....but we signed Breida for one year, so he’ll do.  I’ve said that Edmunds needs to improve and I don’t feel that he’s worth a bug contract if he plays like he did last season.  

I have concerns.  As does every fan. I just happen to be more active on this message board than most and enjoy discussing it.  But you view that as b******g.  Just like you say that you’re not whining and crying about the same players over and over and over and over.....I’m just discussing the current state of the Bills.  While you whine and cry about things that happened 4 years ago.  Harping on the past, reiterating the same thing that you’ve typed over 100 times on the very same message boards.  Entertainment. 

I don't care where you are staring at a screen I was just mocking you because of your laughable indignance.   You voluntarily came into a thread about a terrible Bills player from 2017 and 2018 and were angered to see me "chime in" on..........the 2017 and 2018 Bills.    

tenor.gif       

• Like (+1) 1

Can we all just take a step back and drop this back and forth?  It feels like we should all be above this pettiness and just let it go.  It’s not about football anymore. We can all play in this sandbox with maturity and civility, I think. First one to step away wins!  :)

Until next time, of course.   🤷‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 2

I’ll never hate on Kelvin Benjamin. He made two crucial catches in the Colts snow game that led to the Bills winning. Had the Bills lost that game, they would not have broken the drought and made the playoffs that year.

Kelvin Benjamin directly contributed to a game outcome that allowed the Bills to make the playoffs.

I’ll never say a negative thing about him.

.....That said, it WAS pretty funny when Booger said he was one Popeye’s biscuit short of being a tight end. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DJB said:

You know the Beane bucks are gone if that marshmallow is willing to try to become an in-line blocker while Engram runs routes.

But it is the year for 30 something out-of-football dudes trying to convert to TE............and Gettlenutz has a legacy interest in KB's success...... having been the guy that used a first round pick on him.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billl said:

Is there a thread from when he was originally acquired via the trade? I can’t find one, but it would be an interesting read.

Everyone loved the deal for the most part. I remember the thread

• Like (+1) 1