Kelvin Benjamin Alert: Tryout with Giants [Edit: signed as TE]

30 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Note how Bills fans now laugh at his name.

It was all a bit different the day they announced we had signed him, and the same laughers assured us he was a great player.

Well, the fan base is entitled to be wrong.  Likewise, there were a few members here carping early on that a few too many Carolina retreads were signed here.  My father tended to buy GM if he was buying a used car, and that didn't stop him from getting bitten at least once.  KB's career started off with good results, then tapered off.  The same reason Lesley Gore isn't in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. 🤔😇

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Another Brandon Beane gem.:devil:

55% of KB's career earnings came from the roughly one season he spent in Buffalo between being traded-for and quietly cut at midseason in 2018.

That first $120M in cap space Beane used to acquire new veteran personnel for his re-build went entirely down the drain.........the worst stretch of spending in Bills history.   12 months of all misses.

And look where we are now.

every GM makes mistakes.  Every single one.  Not every GM goes from 19 year playoff drought to playoffs in 3 of his 4 years.

Not every fan cries and whines about mistakes made years ago on a daily basis.  Especially fans of teams that are universally dubbed a top 3-4 team in the league.  

Saying I told you so about mistakes a GM made....while said GM completely turns around the franchise from laughing stock of the league over for 20 years to an elite football team. 🙄

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And look where we are now.

every GM makes mistakes.  Every single one.  Not every GM goes from 19 year playoff drought to playoffs in 3 of his 4 years.

Not every fan cries and whines about mistakes made years ago on a daily basis.  Especially fans of teams that are universally dubbed a top 3-4 team in the league.  

Saying I told you so about mistakes a GM made....while said GM completely turns around the franchise from laughing stock of the league over for 20 years to an elite football team. 🙄

Right they never see the progress  or process but instead looking everything the bad way of things. I'm thankful to have beane McDermott and everyone on the team.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

5 hours ago, Mango said:

Right, got that far. I just watched the 1:30 from the posters time stamp and didn't understand how it was relevant. 

Huge possibility here that I am a dumb-dumb. 

The video clip starts with the words, “Benjamin! You nasty youth. Your heart is rotten to the core.” Seemed applicable to Benjamin the WR. 

Edited by Arm of Harm

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Note how Bills fans now laugh at his name.

It was all a bit different the day they announced we had signed him, and the same laughers assured us he was a great player.

Weren't you the same guy who Trashed Allen repeatedly before last season? There is a saying about glass houses that comes to mind.