Greg Rousseau Feeling Blessed to be in Buffalo | Interview

This guy is such a class act, intelligent t young man. Really looking forward for him to being one of the faces of the Bills for years to come. The Bills place character very high when drafting players. Love it!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

His mom raised a good one there you can tell just how he answered the questions.

And is he going to hit his head on that low ceiling with that sprinkler head right there ouch

Room has a low ceiling, not him.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

can you elaborate :)

Height, weight, wingspan.

Rousseau is a little more athletic.

But if Rousseau turns out to be like Still, the Bills will have one helluva player.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think Art Still is a good comparison as he enters the NFL.

I met Art when he had his own company: such a wonderful human being. When you’re near these people their size strikes you but when you shake their hands, it’s a whole other level. You can’t even shake them normally as their hands are so freaking big. He sent me a personalized signed football…KC, of course. 

TO was the same (he went to HS with my ex). I met him when he was with the Niners.  Felt like I had the hands of a three year old! Those are both of my football player stories! 😃 

Excited about Rousseau…particularly with the Bills strength coaches and Bruce’s tutelage. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Wawrow brought the heat on his question about people choosing not to get vaccinated, right after a bunch of softball questions, and Rousseau handled it like a pro. 

Rousseau handled that question like a pro. Respectful, Beautiful answer by a young man. He is completely correct in that answer IMHO. We all have the right to choose. Very similar answer Josh gave a few weeks ago when asked.  Im so excited we have drafted a man like this to be one of the faces of the Bills for years to come. 

If anyone is curious the question is asked to him around the 6:20 mark of the video…. Beautiful answer by a 21 year old young man whose mother is a frontline worker and who sat out the 2020 season for that reason. A very mature man. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Wawrow brought the heat on his question about people choosing not to get vaccinated, right after a bunch of softball questions, and Rousseau handled it like a pro. 

Rousseau handled it like a pro.........but Wawrow couldn't have stumbled and bumbled to the question more awkwardly.    I don't know if he's trying to re-brand himself as more than "just the facts" AP guy but that performance was neither here nor there.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

its' a crap shoot, but i agree w people who say boogie is going to pay dividends earlier than groot.  if all of that potential can be put into practice, groot could end up being a good player i think.  my main hope is that both of these guys can be used to steal away angles between gaps so our LBs are just heat seaking instead of sifting through blocks

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Height, weight, wingspan.

Rousseau is a little more athletic.

But if Rousseau turns out to be like Still, the Bills will have one helluva player.

THAT they will!!!  Go Bills - Go Greg!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Rousseau handled it like a pro.........but Wawrow couldn't have stumbled and bumbled to the question more awkwardly.    I don't know if he's trying to re-brand himself as more than "just the facts" AP guy but that performance was neither here nor there.   

I didn’t think Mr. Warrwrrwrowwrw stumbled too much at all, but to be fair, if you think he was mumbling, you have to take into account that he has to say his 13 w, 11 r name all the time.  I’d mumble too.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I met Art when he had his own company: such a wonderful human being. When you’re near these people their size strikes you but when you shake their hands, it’s a whole other level. You can’t even shake them normally as their hands are so freaking big. He sent me a personalized signed football…KC, of course. 

TO was the same (he went to HS with my ex). I met him when he was with the Niners.  Felt like I had the hands of a three year old! Those are both of my football player stories! 😃 

Excited about Rousseau…particularly with the Bills strength coaches and Bruce’s tutelage. 

Yeah, he'll be like AJ was last year... too light, strong but not NFL strong , but with a year in a pro weight and diet regime he'll be ready to add value in year 2.   Don't look for much out of him this year.    NFL O lineman will be manhandling him a bit his first year.   All good.  

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I didn’t think Mr. Warrwrrwrowwrw stumbled too much at all, but to be fair, if you think he was mumbling, you have to take into account that he has to say his 13 w, 11 r name all the time.  I’d mumble too.

I think wawrow does a great job. Good questions. Insightful.