The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - deranged and delusional.

tic toc tic toc

answer the question  - you can't, so you deflect with a cute attempt at a response

I'll try again  - "just like you tried to discredit what we all saw Trump do as he mercilessly mocked that reporter."

why are you incorrectly accusing me of this ??

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

answer the question  - you can't, so you deflect with a cute attempt at a response

I'll try again  - "just like you tried to discredit what we all saw Trump do as he mercilessly mocked that reporter."

why are you incorrectly accusing me of this ??

If it quacks like a duck…

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If it quacks like a duck…

I don't appreciate being lumped in to all your perceived enemies when I had literally nothing to do w/ discrediting you/others wrt Trump mocking that reporter.

I can certainly think for myself and as I've stated before, I'm not here to defend Trump - at all.....but you selectively and conveniently ignore this in your attempt to wave your flag and advance your narrative. You are being intellectually dishonest, time after time.

I am definitely not a Democrat but definitely not pro-Trump; a piece of context which should be easy to grasp, but you cannot. 

On top of it all, your insistence on ending your posts with "idiots" and cute memes just erodes any shred of credibility. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No.  But when he's not conducting unnecessary research projects that requires torturing and killing small animals, discretely funding illegal gain of function research is foreign labs with lax safety protocols, lying about his complicity in the pandemic, and supporting authoritarian lockdowns and ineffective mandates he seems like a decent guy.

You can be an incompetent moron and the left will love you just because you're are a D and "seem like a decent guy."

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

You can be an incompetent moron and the left will love you just because you're are a D and "seem like a decent guy."

Or if you become the right's boogie man you get crapped on at every turn works both ways.  I don't care either way but it seems to me he just echoes info from the cdc.  The attacks against him have been largely comical.  If he's shown as incompetent get his arse out but all I've seen is monkeys throwing poop.

55 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Or if you become the right's boogie man you get crapped on at every turn works both ways.  I don't care either way but it seems to me he just echoes info from the cdc.  The attacks against him have been largely comical.  If he's shown as incompetent get his arse out but all I've seen is monkeys throwing poop.

The left brought it on themselves when they falsely blamed Trump for the pandemic last year in an attempt to win an election.  You weren't here, but I told everyone all last year that a Dem would have done no better, if not worse, and that's proving to be true.  And that was before we had vaccines and treatments, which only makes is look worse for Joey. 

Again, as I said, Fauci has been the one constant in both Admins.  He needs to go.  For various reasons.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

I have no idea why these Senators don't ask Fauci about the DARPA memo that Veritas "found" or otherwise received.  That should end Fauci's career in government.  

I don't care about his salary or him personally.  I'd care about preventing another lab accident, and that starts by ending the research money.  You only do that by getting rid of the true believers who think it's ok to fund it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I have no idea why these Senators don't ask Fauci about the DARPA memo that Veritas "found" or otherwise received.  That should end Fauci's career in government.  

I don't care about his salary or him personally.  I'd care about preventing another lab accident, and that starts by ending the research money.  You only do that by getting rid of the true believers who think it's ok to fund it.  

The power dynamics in the current USG (dating to the mid-1960s) are fully on display in hearings like this. A tense and heated exchange between a Senator and a highly-paid bureaucrat in the executive branch. Fow Chi's confidence and calm while a representative of a ceremonial body challenges him, an influential figure in the managerial state, is indicative of where real power in the government lies. 

When Democrats and useless Republicans weep over the future of "democracy," this is the dynamic they desperately want to preserve.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I don't appreciate being lumped in to all your perceived enemies when I had literally nothing to do w/ discrediting you/others wrt Trump mocking that reporter.

I can certainly think for myself and as I've stated before, I'm not here to defend Trump - at all.....but you selectively and conveniently ignore this in your attempt to wave your flag and advance your narrative. You are being intellectually dishonest, time after time.

I am definitely not a Democrat but definitely not pro-Trump; a piece of context which should be easy to grasp, but you cannot. 

On top of it all, your insistence on ending your posts with "idiots" and cute memes just erodes any shred of credibility. 

Oh I know. We know exactly who you are.

image.thumb.jpeg.9c23ee15eed857a2709ff2fc8407552b.jpeg

Idiots 

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh I know. We know exactly who you are.

It the "WE" again.

😂

Okay, okay..........Back to the topic.

Fauci Was Told Privately by Key Scientists That COVID-19 Natural Origin Was ‘Highly Unlikely,’ Newly Unredacted Emails Confirm.

Top U.S. health officials, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, scrambled in early 2020 to respond to public reporting of a potential connection between COVID-19 and the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

This response, which included a secret Feb. 1, 2020, teleconference, was loosely detailed in previously released and heavily redacted emails. Those emails strongly suggested that Fauci and a small group of top scientists sought to promote the natural origin theory, despite having evidence and internal expert opinions that pointed to the possibility of a leak from the Wuhan lab.

Unredacted versions of some of the emails made public by lawmakers on Jan. 11 further confirm this.

The newly unredacted emails, released by House Oversight Committee Republicans, confirm and illustrate a pattern of lies and coverup. From the emails, it appears the effort was spearheaded by Fauci himself but also involved his boss, recently retired National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Dr. Francis Collins, as well as Jeremy Farrar, the head of the British Wellcome Trust.

It was previously revealed that at least two scientists, both of whom had received funding from the NIH, had told Fauci during the teleconference that they were 60 to 80 percent sure that COVID had come out of a lab.

The most significant new revelations in the unredacted emails come from two of these scientists, Robert Garry and Mike Farzan, who both noted the difficulties presented by the presence of a furin cleavage site in the COVID-19 virus—a feature that would later be cited as the defining characteristic of the virus.

Farzan, an immunologist who in 2005 discovered the receptor of the original severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus, sent his post-teleconference notes to Farrar, who then shared them with Collins, Fauci, and Lawrence Tabak—top officials at the NIH. In those notes, Farzan wrote that he was “bothered by the furin site” and had difficulty explaining it “as an event outside the lab.” Farzan noted that it was theoretically possible the virus’s furin cleavage site could have arisen in nature but that it was “highly unlikely.”

The furin cleavage site is the defining feature that gives COVID-19 the ability to easily infect humans and has long been puzzled over by scientists, since no such site has ever been observed in naturally occurring SARS-related coronaviruses.

Farzan, like scientist Kristian Andersen, who has received funding from Fauci’s NIAID, works at the Scripps laboratory. As was already known from previously released emails, Andersen had privately told Fauci on Jan. 31, 2020 that the virus looked engineered. Andersen would later spearhead Fauci’s efforts to promote a natural origin narrative. . . .

In layman’s terms, Farzan concluded that the pandemic likely originated from a lab in which live coronaviruses were passed through human-like tissue over and over, accelerating virus mutations with the end result being that one of the mutated viruses may have leaked from the lab. Farzan placed the likelihood of a leak from a Wuhan lab at 60 to 70 percent likely.

The emails indicate that Farzan was cognizant that the Wuhan lab conducted these types of dangerous experiments in Level 2 labs, which have a very low biosecurity standard. This fact was later admitted by the Wuhan lab’s director, Shi Zhengli, in July 2020. Notably, since the start of the pandemic, Farzan has received grants totaling almost $20 million from Collins’s NIH and Fauci’s NIAID.

Do tell.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/fauci-was-told-privately-by-key-scientists-that-natural-origin-was-highly-unlikely-newly-unredacted-emails-confirm_4207003.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-12&mktids=d1e62fbaafc1a1101bd7071f31bb0874&est=pD5cCT5O28SplBfV16CHvB4R%2BgJiPYoAkNni5zvx23Huiv2K8lkT1Dw5Ui7Y7mOmpq0zYw%3D%3D

• Thank you (+1) 1

Law of parsimonyOccam's Razor: the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one.  If a virus originates in a city with a lab that studies said virus, it came from the lab.  Been saying this from the moment I learned there was such a lab in Wuhan.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Law of parsimonyOccam's Razor: the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one.  If a virus originates in a city with a lab that studies said virus, it came from the lab.  Been saying this from the moment I learned there was such a lab in Wuhan.

No way, it came from some bat in a cave and within a couple years infected the whole world. Ya know, cuz diseases that jump from animals to humans are usually so transmissible to EVERYONE. 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You just can’t help yourself… and it is fun to watch *you* meltdown in typical @Derange Rhino and @Frat Train fashion.

Tic toc tic toc

you are the one who set yourself up with the "we" comment.....

hardly a meltdown, more akin to dealing with a festering boil

Back to the thread............

Fauci wriggles like a fish on a hook when questioned about DARPA

By Andrea Widburg

On Monday, Project Veritas released documents showing that an organization called EcoHealth Alliance approached the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (AKA DARPA) seeking funding for its research into SARS viruses in rats, only to be turned down because of DARPA's gain of function concerns.  EcoHealth then turned to Fauci's NIAID, which seemingly did research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology that led to COVID's spread throughout the world.  When quizzed about these documents before the Senate, Fauci denied the charges, but if you listen carefully, he denied a straw man of his own making.

Monday's bombshell was that DARPA refused to accept EcoHealth's proposal for bat virus research in China.  It did so because EcoHealth's proposal failed to acknowledge that it was obviously doing gain-of-function research and, therefore, failed to address safety concerns or problems with the gain-of-function research moratorium.  Project Veritas also produced an August 2021 letter from U.S. Marine Corps major Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA fellow.  Major Murphy wrote the summary after finding conveniently "misfiled" documents.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/fauci_wriggles_like_a_fish_on_a_hook_when_questioned_about_darpa.html

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You just can’t help yourself… and it is fun to watch *you* meltdown in typical @Derange Rhino and @Frat Train fashion.

Tic toc tic toc

What are you even doing here?

Haven't you noticed all your Branch Covidian friends have all tucked tail and bailed because they have seen every "Right wing conspiracy" of April 2020 has come to pass - and much worse is on the way.  

What are you even defending anymore?  

All the facts, data, logic, and common sense says THE STATE SUCKS AT THIS and IT IS DONE HERE.

MANDATES DO JACK ***T

They lied about the vaccine 

They told our 13 year olds to get the vaccine so they could take the masks off in school - same with everyone else - it is over EIGHT MONTHS since that bi*** tweeted "It's simplem....get vaccinated...get your life back." 

The arrogance and the tyranny behind that tweet let alone the policy should be enough to infuriate you.  

Trump's team was incompetent they said.  Over their head.  Biden gonna end this virus - also a lie there is no "ending" a coronavirus. 

We should have been back to living life as normal 12 months ago minimum.

Unless you have something of substance to add - maybe tell us what the long term plan is because NO ONE outside of the 80% of lunatic Democrat voters want to permanently live life in masks and under protocols that don't work and weren't what we signed up for. 

What are you even doing here - as you fake care about the country with your fake insurrection nonsense.   

Explain to us what the f*** are we doing?

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What are you even doing here?

Haven't you noticed all your Branch Covidian friends have all tucked tail and bailed because they have seen every "Right wing conspiracy" of April 2020 has come to pass - and much worse is on the way.  

What are you even defending anymore?  

All the facts, data, logic, and common sense says THE STATE SUCKS AT THIS and IT IS DONE HERE.

MANDATES DO JACK ***T

They lied about the vaccine 

They told our 13 year olds to get the vaccine so they could take the masks off in school - same with everyone else - it is over EIGHT MONTHS since that bi*** tweeted "It's simplem....get vaccinated...get your life back." 

The arrogance and the tyranny behind that tweet let alone the policy should be enough to infuriate you.  

Trump's team was incompetent they said.  Over their head.  Biden gonna end this virus - also a lie there is no "ending" a coronavirus. 

We should have been back to living life as normal 12 months ago minimum.

Unless you have something of substance to add - maybe tell us what the long term plan is because NO ONE outside of the 80% of lunatic Democrat voters want to permanently live life in masks and under protocols that don't work and weren't what we signed up for. 

What are you even doing here - as you fake care about the country with your fake insurrection nonsense.   

Explain to us what the f*** are we doing?

tldr… lol

Ah - so that’s it - Your safe haven ATOP is so boring everyone wants to come back.

Got it.

Fun to see the cult all come out and rally for their fearless deranged leader.

Hysterical.