The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

• 2 weeks later...

As I've been saying since I first learned there was a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, Wuhan virus came from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far it hasn't even come close.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I've been saying since I first learned there was a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, Wuhan virus came from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far it hasn't even come close.

There was BSL-3+ capability at Wuhan.

Yet they worked with these novel coronaviruses in gain of function experiments at BSL-2.

It's hard to state just how unconscionable this is.

If you were caught doing this in the US, you'd be immediately fired and your career would be over. You might even face criminal liability.

It would be like doctors performing surgeries in a conference room without sterilized instruments. Completely unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I think the Wuhan connection is only a coincidence. I base this on the judgement of REDHAWK and his panel of virologist friends who have already declared it to be naturally occurring. 

damn pangolins

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...