The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

Fauci is what you get when you give a federal agency a $15 billion budget with inadequate oversight.  An agency that's allowed to skirt American values by moving controversial research overseas.  I'm sure they saw this whole Covid experience as applied research.   Didn't matter who or how many died, in the name of science and all. 

I wonder if they've lit and beagle puppies on fire, you know just for science/fun.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

She handled that like it was her first day on the job, and she had no idea what happens when the press corp gets riled up.  I’ve seen hundreds of these, and shouting out “that’s disrespectful”  to people who supposedly get paid to be disrespectful was pretty funny.  

She seems like a likable enough soul, though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

She handled that like it was her first day on the job, and she had no idea what happens when the press corp gets riled up.  I’ve seen hundreds of these, and shouting out “that’s disrespectful”  to people who supposedly get paid to be disrespectful was pretty funny.  

She seems like a likable enough soul, though. 

She was confused before she even took the job.

A Fitting Farewell to Fibbing Fauci—a Roundup of His Greatest Misinformation Hits

0518da03-bff2-4c0c-9701-482a5d29a18f-860

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/11/23/a-fitting-farewell-to-fibbing-fauci-a-roundup-of-his-greatest-misinformation-hits-n663018

I very much hope to see him in the New Year—in front of a Senate Committee that will hold him accountable for his abuses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

More liberal "amnesia"

FAUCI: I’M A BUREAUCRAT, NOT A SCIENTIST

As noted earlier, Anthony Fauci was deposed yesterday in the First Amendment lawsuit brought by the states of Missouri and Louisiana. There is no transcript of the deposition, but the lawyers have tweeted about what Fauci said, and Legal Insurrection has the news:

The deposition of Anthony Fauci took place today in the lawsuit commenced by Louisiana and Missouri, alleging that numerous Biden administration officials colluded with and directed big tech and social media giants to censor dissenting scientific and medical voices with regard to Covid.
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, who attended the deposition, tweeted that Fauci had a lack of memory.

To me, this is the most interesting item:

Jenin Younes, an attorney from the New Civil Liberties Alliance, representing the physicians and scientist who were attacked after signing The Great Barrington Declaration, was present, and observed:

The Great Barrington Declaration was ultimately signed by thousands of doctors and scientists. It challenged the covid shutdown policies that were recommended by Fauci and implemented by governments at the federal and state levels

But Anthony Fauci says he didn’t have time to evaluate the merits of the Great Barrington Declaration–that is to say, he didn’t have time to determine whether the policies he confidently imposed on the rest of us were actually justified. He was too busy “running a six billion dollar institute.” Some of us have been saying for a long time that Fauci isn’t a scientist, he is a bureaucrat. In yesterday’s testimony, he confirmed it.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/11/fauci-im-a-bureaucrat-not-a-scientist.php

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup.  It was all political, i.e. Trump didn't like wearing them so it was used to blame him for the pandemic.  When we now know that Joke did a worse job and didn't accept any responsibility either.

The Many Lies of COVID Tyrant Fauci Revealed in Deposition Leaks

While the people of China wage an open rebellion against the draconian COVID-zero policies being reinstated in many provinces, here in the U.S. we’re getting a clearer idea of how much our own lockdown-loving COVID tyrant, Anthony Fauci, lied to us. Yes, his retirement from the federal government is looming — a gig that earned him a ton of money and way too much power — but we’re not done with him yet. He needs to answer a few questions before he rides off into the sunset.

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2022/11/27/pants-on-fire-the-many-lies-of-covid-tyrant-fauci-revealed-in-deposition-leaks-n664699