The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

The vaccine trials were designed NOT to show the vaccines didn’t prevent infection or spread, but he spoke as if they did.

He ignored harm caused by locking down people - delayed cancer screenings, untreated diabetes, un-filled prescriptions, mental health (suicides), etc.

(2/4)

He ignored and still ignores all side effects of the novel mRNA vaccines.

The policies he advanced never properly acknowledged that the elderly had exponentially more risk than children.

He cared not about the stunted social and educational development of children.

(3/4)

He downplayed early treatments and promoted late stage expensive pharmaceuticals while ignoring their side effects.

Fauci isn’t science, he’s a snake oil salesman trying to quietly ride his wagon out of town before the people hold him accountable for his fraud.

(4/4)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The vaccine trials were designed NOT to show the vaccines didn’t prevent infection or spread, but he spoke as if they did.

He ignored harm caused by locking down people - delayed cancer screenings, untreated diabetes, un-filled prescriptions, mental health (suicides), etc.

(2/4)

He ignored and still ignores all side effects of the novel mRNA vaccines.

The policies he advanced never properly acknowledged that the elderly had exponentially more risk than children.

He cared not about the stunted social and educational development of children.

(3/4)

He downplayed early treatments and promoted late stage expensive pharmaceuticals while ignoring their side effects.

Fauci isn’t science, he’s a snake oil salesman trying to quietly ride his wagon out of town before the people hold him accountable for his fraud.

(4/4)

Yep if you want a very simple exposure to his bs brand of science, simply look at ocea definitions of masks and PPE vs his own contrived standards. 

The only thing we will probably never truly understand is; is he just an incompetent lifelong bureaucrat that was covering his tracks or a corrupt bureaucrat that was willfully advancing his own agenda at the expense of the public.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yep if you want a very simple exposure to his bs brand of science, simply look at ocea definitions of masks and PPE vs his own contrived standards. 

The only thing we will probably never truly understand is; is he just an incompetent lifelong bureaucrat that was covering his tracks or a corrupt bureaucrat that was willfully advancing his own agenda at the expense of the public.  

It will just go away…

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What is disingenuous? 

I would not be opposed; 

What is it you think they will find? 

I felt it was disingenuous to not answer the question about congressional inquiries into the origin of COVID, the original point Rand Paul was making.  You answered here, so I withdraw the commentary. 

As for what they would find, it depends on the approach. If they continue down the path we currently seem to be following, nothing will come of it.  Congressional leaders seem to be very tepid in their approach to this investigation, with lots of yelling about find answers to a virus that started in China and killed a million people here, but not much in the way of televised hearings and the like.  It's really pretty amazing how little is being made of this given the devastation it visited upon the world. 

In the alternative, if they follow the precedent of Clinton emails, Russiagate, Ukraine and 1/6...maybe we get somewhere.  There needs to be a focus on accountability, what high ranking officials like Fauci knew or should have known, including seeking out whistleblowers, and taking a very deep dive into the seemingly incestuous relationship between the Chinese in US governments in this regard.  Fauci under oath is a good start, coupled with a review of all correspondence and information from CDC and NIAID up to and through the lockdown.  

There's no downside. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I felt it was disingenuous to not answer the question about congressional inquiries into the origin of COVID, the original point Rand Paul was making.  You answered here, so I withdraw the commentary. 

As for what they would find, it depends on the approach. If they continue down the path we currently seem to be following, nothing will come of it.  Congressional leaders seem to be very tepid in their approach to this investigation, with lots of yelling about find answers to a virus that started in China and killed a million people here, but not much in the way of televised hearings and the like.  It's really pretty amazing how little is being made of this given the devastation it visited upon the world. 

In the alternative, if they follow the precedent of Clinton emails, Russiagate, Ukraine and 1/6...maybe we get somewhere.  There needs to be a focus on accountability, what high ranking officials like Fauci knew or should have known, including seeking out whistleblowers, and taking a very deep dive into the seemingly incestuous relationship between the Chinese in US governments in this regard.  Fauci under oath is a good start, coupled with a review of all correspondence and information from CDC and NIAID up to and through the lockdown.  

There's no downside. 

Why do you want politicians investigating the virus? 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You said yesterday you weren't opposed to it, what change prompted this question from you? 

What change, asking why you are so into politicians looking a virus? 

You brought it up. What is it you expect to find? 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What change, asking why you are so into politicians looking a virus? 

You brought it up. What is it you expect to find? 

I already explained that. 

You're getting yourself tuned around here.  Either you're opposed to the investigation, or for the investigation, or don't care either way.   Yesterday, you said you were unopposed to politicians investigating, which seems to imply you aren't opposed to it, and don't fall into the category who doesn't care.  

Once you get a handle on what you think, let me know.  Remember, I can't hear all the voices in your head. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This is a good synopsis of US and Wuhan collaboration on GOF research with bat coronaviruses.  One of the biggest red flags that is often ignored in media coverage is that they were working with these chimeric viruses at BSL2 in China.  All my work over the years on viruses like influenza and RSV have been at BSL-2 with appropriate strains that were classified at that safety level.  To work on genetically engineered and highly virulent coronaviruses at BSL2 is unconscionable.  But I won't hold my breath waiting for China to ever be forthcoming about any of this, and that's what we will need to get the full story.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/06/29/1027290/gain-of-function-risky-bat-virus-engineering-links-america-to-wuhan/

Unnoticed by most, however, was a key difference that significantly shifted the risk calculation. The Chinese work was carried out at biosafety level 2 (BSL-2), a much lower tier than Baric’s BSL-3+.

What caused the covid-19 pandemic remains uncertain, and Shi says her lab never encountered the SARS-CoV-2 virus before the Wuhan outbreak. But now that US officials have said the possibility of a lab accident needs to be investigated, the spotlight has fallen on American funding of the Wuhan lab’s less safe research. Today a chorus of scientists, including Baric, are coming forward to say this was a misstep. Even if there is no link to covid-19, allowing work on potentially dangerous bat viruses at BSL-2 is “an actual scandal,” says Michael Lin, a bioengineer at Stanford University. 

The CDC recognizes four levels of biosafety and recommends which pathogens should be studied at which level. Biosafety level 1 is for nonhazardous organisms and requires virtually no precautions: wear a lab coat and gloves as needed. BSL-2 is for moderately hazardous pathogens that are already endemic in the area, and relatively mild interventions are indicated: close the door, wear eye protection, dispose of waste materials in an autoclave. BSL-3 is where things get serious. It’s for pathogens that can cause serious disease through respiratory transmission, such as influenza and SARS, and the associated protocols include multiple barriers to escape. Labs are walled off by two sets of self-closing, locking doors; air is filtered; personnel use full PPE and N95 masks and are under medical surveillance. BSL-4 is for the baddest of the baddies, such as Ebola and Marburg: full moon suits and dedicated air systems are added to the arsenal.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This is a good synopsis of US and Wuhan collaboration on GOF research with bat coronaviruses.  One of the biggest red flags that is often ignored in media coverage is that they were working with these chimeric viruses at BSL2 in China.  All my work over the years on viruses like influenza and RSV have been at BSL-2 with appropriate strains that were classified at that safety level.  To work on genetically engineered and highly virulent coronaviruses at BSL2 is unconscionable.  But I won't hold my breath waiting for China to ever be forthcoming about any of this, and that's what we will need to get the full story.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/06/29/1027290/gain-of-function-risky-bat-virus-engineering-links-america-to-wuhan/

Unnoticed by most, however, was a key difference that significantly shifted the risk calculation. The Chinese work was carried out at biosafety level 2 (BSL-2), a much lower tier than Baric’s BSL-3+.

What caused the covid-19 pandemic remains uncertain, and Shi says her lab never encountered the SARS-CoV-2 virus before the Wuhan outbreak. But now that US officials have said the possibility of a lab accident needs to be investigated, the spotlight has fallen on American funding of the Wuhan lab’s less safe research. Today a chorus of scientists, including Baric, are coming forward to say this was a misstep. Even if there is no link to covid-19, allowing work on potentially dangerous bat viruses at BSL-2 is “an actual scandal,” says Michael Lin, a bioengineer at Stanford University. 

The CDC recognizes four levels of biosafety and recommends which pathogens should be studied at which level. Biosafety level 1 is for nonhazardous organisms and requires virtually no precautions: wear a lab coat and gloves as needed. BSL-2 is for moderately hazardous pathogens that are already endemic in the area, and relatively mild interventions are indicated: close the door, wear eye protection, dispose of waste materials in an autoclave. BSL-3 is where things get serious. It’s for pathogens that can cause serious disease through respiratory transmission, such as influenza and SARS, and the associated protocols include multiple barriers to escape. Labs are walled off by two sets of self-closing, locking doors; air is filtered; personnel use full PPE and N95 masks and are under medical surveillance. BSL-4 is for the baddest of the baddies, such as Ebola and Marburg: full moon suits and dedicated air systems are added to the arsenal.

Things didn’t pan out in Michigan, eh?

On to the next fake news story?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

No, it started in some unknown animal they still haven't and never will identify.  Meanwhile the local lab has it in abundance, but it's a conspiracy theory to think it came from there. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What does that have to do with an investigation you are screaming about over a virus? 

Maybe they can subpoena the virus! 

image.png.3a07e23e98a56263c1f609118f891773.png

I’m all for a good “gotcha”, Tibs, and I’m happy to acknowledge when I’ve been got. 

You already indicated a Congressional review wouldn’t be objectionable to you, but now it’s like you forgot you that. 

If you’re auditioning for a spot in a commercial for people who’ve suffered memory loss from head trauma, you have me convinced.  Other than that, choose a side, Waffles.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1